Sixty

7 years later.

Miranda helps me into my white dress. The color of my skin looks weird with the white dress around my body. I didn't get tan on our vecation in Turkey before our wedding but it's not that bad. I was always pale, even in high school. The mirror in front of me shows a beautiful woman. She looks like she has confidence and looks like she's very successful. Her hair is pulled up in a curly ponytail, like she loves to wear it since she met her soon-to-be husband. The small silver flowers and the silver chickadee decorate the left side of her head. I look beautiful for once. I reach for the silver necklace Niall gave me seven years ago. Miranda helps me put it around my neck.

"You look so beautiful, Alex. I can't believe you're getting married to Niall! This is so exciting. I'm more excited than I was at my wedding", she chuckles, laying her hand on my cheek.

Her big belly looks great in her purple dress. She smiles at me widely.

"Thank you so much, Miranda", I smile.

She just nods. The door opens, revealing the photographer.

"Hello, Miss Hemmings. It's time to take some pictures. Your fiancé is already finished with his shoot", she tells me.

"Oh, okay."

Miranda smiles at me. She hands me my flowers.

After about an hour of taking pictures, we move on to the hotel where Niall and I are going to get married at. Miranda and I hold our hands tightly, as we drive to the hotel in a black Range Rover. Our wedding was pretty expensive but since our company is running really well, we have the money. Niall just spoils me a lot. I actually hate all of the money. Three years ago Paul and Leigh-Ann gave us the company. It's been blooming ever since.

"You're hands are so sweaty", Miranda laughs.

"I'm so excited", I exclaim, making her smile.

I just immagine how Niall looks in his suit. The black material framing his body so perfectly. His blonde quiff styled up perfectly. A smirk on his lips when I walk down the isle. His lip piercing shining a very nice black-silver color. He got it a few years ago when we moved into our own house, out of the apartment, after we both finished our apprenticeship. The house is in the same area that Niall's parents house is at. We already got two cats, named Luna and Chris, and Niall already told me that he wants to build up a family. I really want to have kids with Niall. We love each other so much. As soon as the hotel comes to my sight, I feel my palms getting even more sweaty. I haven't been this nervous since the night we went to Prom. My emotions overcome me, when I see my dad outside the ball room, where we're doing everything of the wedding.

"Hi dad", I smile, tears welling up in my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Alexandra. Your mother would be so proud of you", he says, wiping some of my tears away.

"Thank you, dad. Mom's always here", I say, pointing to my heart.

My mother died almost two years ago. Her heart just stopped beating while she slept. At least she didn't die in pain. I look over at my father. He nods, giving me a tissue before the music starts to play, so I can do my walk down the isle. Miranda and Sam stand in front of my dad and I. We don't have any children to throw out flower pedals or anything but I'm okay with it. The doors open, revealing the whole Horan and Hemmings family and all of our friends from high school and some employees we became friends with. Niall stands at the front, his back turned towards me. The music starts and everyone stands up. Miranda and Sam walk down the isle as Niall's best man and my matron of honor. Niall turns around, his eyes meeting mine. They shine brightly, the blue color making me feel like home. He is my home. I feel the tears in my eyes welling up. This is finally becoming real. I'm marrying the love of my life. Niall's eyes scan my body. This is what I waited for all of my life.