Thirty-four

"We could do a Black & White Prom but that would be boring", Niall exclaims, writing it down on his paper.

"I think we should do a Music Types Prom with all of the different music types, so it's unique for everyone. Maybe hang up some CDs and put up some stuff in silver. Maybe play songs from different years and styles. Everyone will be happy with the theme", I tell him.

He nods aprovingly, writing it down on his paper. I take a look at him. He stopped asking me about Liam when he saw that I was getting really sad. I just hope that Niall finds out about Christina and Liam by himself. I'm not going to tell him anything. Liam is going to make my life hell.

"Don't think about it, birdy. It happened and he got his part", Niall suddenly tells me.

I nod and lay back a little against the headboard. It's gotten pretty late. My parents are comming back on Monday. They are a happy couple. My parents just decided to go to Los Angeles two days ago. It was a good decision. I want a relationship just like them. They married about 26 years ago. It's so cute. There is a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in", I call.

Luke opens the door. He has a smile on his face. It's almost a smirk. That boy.

"I just wanted to tell you that Mom and Dad called to let us know that they arrived at the hotel and they're okay. I'll be sleeping at Josh's place tonight. He needs someone to cheer him up", he tells me.

You're gonna be alone! Haha... Now I can creep on you the whole night.

"Okay", I mumble, looking down at my legs.

"Do you guys want anything to eat? I could order Pizza or Chinese food for you before I leave?", Luke asks.

I look over at Niall. He looks back at me with a questioning look on his face. I shrug.

"We'll take a large Pepperoni-Pizza with extra cheese", he tells my brother.

"Okay, I'll call them."

Luke closes the door behind him. Niall's eyes find mine soon. He smiles at me slightly.

"You're alone tonight and tomorrow? Do you think you can do it? Or are your thoughts going to overwhelm you?", he asks.

I'm going to be there, bitch.

"I don't know. Maybe", I tell him honestly.

"Do you want Miranda to sleep here? We could invite Miranda. She probably has time to stay with you", he suggests.

"I could call Miranda but I think she told me that she's with relatives."

I take my phone from my bedside table. Niall leaves the room. He probably has to go to the toilet. I dail Miranda's number. Her phone is mostly turned on silent. I just hope she picks up. She denies my call. Soon after that a message apears.

Miranda: Is everything okay? What's wrong?

Me: I just wanted to ask, if you can come over to my place and have a sleep over.

Miranda: Sorry, I'm staying at my aunts house for the night. Maybe Niall can stay with you. xx

Me: Thanks anyway. :)

I lay my phone back on my bedside table. Seems like I'm going to stay alone this night. Usually when Mom and Dad are gone, I sleep in Luke's bed with him. He knows how bad my nightmares can get. I don't want to be alone this night. My phone vibrates next to me.

Liam: I hope you have an amazing night, babe. I surly will when I beat my meat to your picture in my head.

I let my phone fall into my lap and start crying. Liam is just so gross. Why did I even love him? I lost my virginity to him, lost everything that makes me happy to him and lost all of my dignity. Niall made everything okay again but I can't live without Niall. He makes me happy and helps me with my problems like no other. Luke and Josh don't spend as much time with me as Niall. The door opens again and in comes Niall with a angry expression on his face. I continue crying. When his eyes meet mine, his expression softens. I hide my face behind my knees, pulling them towards my body with my hands. The bed sinks in next to me. Warm arms wrap around my body. A kiss is pressed to my head.

"Everything will be okay, birdy. Ju-"

The doorbell interrupts him, so he leaves the room to get the pizza. I don't want Liam to continue ruining my life. He'll probably ruin it until I die. I hear Niall walking up the stairs. He opens the door soon after and lays the pizza down on my desk.

"I'll stay overnight, birdy. You shoudn't be alone tonight. I even cancelled my plans with Christina", Niall announces.

I look over at my desk and see the tasty pizza. My stomach grumbles loudly. I didn't eat properly for two days.

"Are you hungry?", he asks.

I nod quickly. He opens the box and lays it between us on my bed while sitting down opposite to me. I take a huge piece and bring it to my mouth. It smells so good. I take a big bite and close my eyes. This tastes so great. Niall chuckles lightly.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?"

I open my eyes and nod eagerly. My eyes stay on Niall while he tells me about some things.

"My parents finished all the job interviews. They're still discussing who to employ. I really hope they take you", he tells me.

I eat another two pieces of pizza while Niall tells me about different things. Niall eats three as well and I put two into the fridge downstairs. We decide to watch some Netflix, so I turn on my laptop. While it turns on, I get some sweats for Niall from Luke. He puts them on while I log into Netflix and open the search tab.

"What do you want to watch?", I ask Niall.

"How about Grease?", he asks.

I nod and search for it. Niall sits down next to me. I put the laptop on my legs. My blanket is wrapped around our bodies. The movie starts soon, so we settle down and just watch the movie. I already watched this movie so often and everytime I like it more. Niall has his arm laid around my shoulders. Having him as a best friend is great.