Fourty

"Stop! You idiot!", I laugh at Luke.

He throws another load of flour at me. It was a terrible idea to make a cake with him. I take a handful and throw it at him aswell. The kitchen is a huge mess. This is going to take ages to clean up. I squeal, as he picks me up and sets me on the counter, tickeling me. I laugh loudly. I didn't have this much fun in a while. Suddenly the doorbell rings, so Luke starts running towards the door. I run behind him. We usually fight who can open the door first.

"Beat you!", Luke shouts.

He rips the door open, revealing Niall. His eyes are wide, as he sees us. I laugh a little and try to run from them but fail miserably, slipping and falling face forward onto the ground. Loud laughter is heard behind me. I laugh along. I'm so clumsy.

"You-You... haha...", I hear Niall's voice in my ears.

I get up with my stomach hurting from laughing. Our laughter dies down soon.

"You go take a shower, sis. I'll clean up the kitchen with Niall and get the cake from the oven", Luke tells me, ruffeling my flour covered hair.

I nod and run up the stairs. It takes at least 10 rounds of shampoo to get everything out of my hair. I dress into a pair of gray sweat pants and a navy green top. My wet hair falls down my back. Niall waits in my room. His eyes trained on some pictures on my wall and the poem I got this morning. I thought it was nice, so I hung it up.

"Hey, Niall", I smile.

His eyes find mine immideatly. I smile at him. It's so nice of him to come over once in a while.

"Hey", he grins, getting up and hugging me.

I take a deep breath. His scent relaxing me. We hug quite a while but I love it.

"You looked kinda sad in school today, is everything alright?", Niall asks worried, breaking our hug.

Liam left my life and I'm kinda wondering why he beat me up, even if he loved me.

"Oh, it was nothing", I tell him.

I get my phone from the nightstand and see a few new messages from Instagram. This whole new Instagram-Stories thing is getting on my nerves. There is a reason for Snapchat. I take a look at a picture Niall tagged me in. It shows his new tattoo.

Thanks for being there @anonalex_recovery. You made my day.

I just like it and decide to post a picture of my new tattoo, so I also decide to take them later when my hair's dry.

"Do you want to do anything?", Niall asks.

"You're the one that came over", I tell him.

"But it's your house", he comes back.

I roll my eyes.

"We could do some of the decorations for Prom. I know it's still so much time but the sooner we get this done, the more time we have then", I explain.

"Sounds good to me. Do you have all of the stuff?"

"Yeah, it's in the basement. My parents said they still have vinyls and CDs they don't need in a few boxes. Just follow me."

We walk down the steps. I wasn't down here in a while. A few spiderwebs hang in the corners. I turn on the light. The boxes of pictures, decorations and old things are piled up in the room.

"Search for boxes with old vinyl and CDs", I tell Niall.

He nods and starts searching. This is probably going to take ages.