Bloody noses.

Chapter two.

Alli's p.o.v

Chaz was sitting on the couch watching spongebob he's actually being quiet. He's usually bouncing off the walls but he's behaving. Then I see Charles walking over and sitting next to him.

Charles p.o.v

"Hi buddy". I say as I sat next to my five year old son. "Hi" he reply but he had a little smirk on his face. Next thing I know we're wrestling. So he wants to play that game okay then. I threw him in the air a bunch of times and all you can hear are his little giggles. Then here's the best part."do you give up?" I said pinning him down onto the couch. "Nope". "Fine you've left me to do this" I smirked. Then the tickle monster came in. "Daddy please stop!" Chaz said as he laughed. "Okay, okay". I said as I stopped. "Go put your Chucks on". "Okay!" He replied as he did his ninja jump off the couch. I simply shook my head and turn my camera on.

Alli p.o.v

I was doing my make-up when I heard the dogs running from one side of the house to another then I heard a loud "BANG!". I stopped what I was doing then I heard Chaz's cry. I quickly runned towards the front door as that's where all the noise was coming from. As soon as I got there I see Charles picking up a crying Chaz with a bloody nose. "Aw baby what happened?". I asked. "M-my s-shoe wasn't t-tied and I f-ell". Chaz explained as tears were running down his face. "Aw baby". I said as I kissed his forehead. "We better go get that cleaned up". Charles handed Chaz to me and I walked into the kitchen and sat him on the counter, grabbed a tissue and put it over his nose. "Are you okay now?". I asked. "Yeah". He sniffed. "Now we no not to run around the house with our shoe un tied". "I was only running from Zoey and Marley". He explained. "Yeah, but you're shoes were un tied your not meant to run with your shoes un tied as you will hurt yourself". I said as I cleaned the rest of his nose. I threw the bloody tissue into the trash and I examined the rest of his body making sure no where else what cut." Does anything else hurt?" I asked. "No". He replied" can we go now?" He whined. "Hold your horses mister let me tie your shoes so we don't have anymore accidents". And as soon as I said that I tied his Chucks and put him down. He was running around in no time, what am I going to do with that boy.