Tryouts.

~a week later~

Charles p.o.v

It's been a week since the whole Ian thing. We are now living in LA, me, Alli, Ariana and the girls love it here! Well apart from Chaz, he's been sulking every since we got here. Chaz hasn't been the same since last week, he can't do much energetic stuff like the old Chaz, without needing his inhaler. Chaz has baseball tryouts today and tomorrow he starts his new school. Did I mention our new home is by the beach, the house is like a little mansion, it's pretty sweet if you ask me.

I walked up the stair and towards Chaz's room, I quietly opened the door and walked in. His body was like a starfish. I walked over to the window and opened the curtains letting the sunlight in. I heard a groan, oh how the teenage years will be fun.

"Chaz wake up dude". I said walking over to him.

"No". He said in his morning voice.

"C'mon you have baseball try outs today". I said pulling his blanket of him causing him to roll about.

"Five more minutes". He said.

"You said that an hour ago". I said.

He sat up and started coughing. I quickly grabbed his little inhaler which was next to his bed. He took a deep breath as he puffed it in.

"You okay?". I asked.

"Yeah". He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Okay, let's go eat breakfast". I said as I was about to walk out his room.

"Carry me". I heard. I stopped and turned around. He was giving his puppy eyes. I laughed and picked him up, carrying down stairs.

I sat Chaz on a stool in the kitchen.

"Morning C". Alli said as she kissed Chaz's head. She's became more protective over Chaz since last week.

"Morning". Chaz said as he leaned his head on his elbows.

"You excited for baseball tryouts?". Alli asked as she sat a bowl of fruit loops in front of Chaz.

"No..". Said as he picked up his spoon and started eating.

"You'll have fun hun". Alli said.

~

"Good luck bud, I'll pick you up after tryouts". I said to Chaz as I parked the car in the baseball parking lot.

"You aren't staying?", he asked.

"Sorry dude, I can't me and your mom are looking for a nanny for Ariana". I said.

"Okay", he said as he got out the car. I felt bad for not staying but we did need a nanny for Ariana. I backed up and started driving back home.

Chaz's p.o.v

I walked towards the field, all the team starring at me, I didn't like it. I walked up to the coach.

"Ah you must be Charles Trippy". He said.

"Yeah, but you can call me Chaz sir". I said as he patted my back.

"Well Chaz, I called the team by there second name, I'm coach Brodie, call me coach or coach b". He said.

"Okay". I said.

"Now, from what your dad told me, you love baseball?", he said.

"I love it", i said.

"How long have you played for?". He asked.

"Um, three years". I said.

"Cool, well Trippy let's see what you've got". He said as he gave me a bat.

I walked over to base and waited for the ball. Once it came I swing and it went all the way out. I looked at the team and coach who looked all shocked.

"Nice hit Trippy!", coach said. "Now, hit one and see if you can run all the way back to base again". He said.

I nodded. The second ball came and I swung and watched the ball fly I ran my fastest all the way round, my chest started to hurt once I got back to base. I quickly took my inhaler.

"Well, Trippy you've made the team". He said.

"Thank you!". I said.

He handed my uniform "Trippy". The back of my shirt said with the number 3 under it. I can't wait too tell dad.

~

Dad didn't pick me up from tryouts some lady did, she says she's my new nanny. Once we got home I quickly ran into the livingroom, mom and dad were playing with Ariana.

"Dad! Dad! Never guess what?!". I said running up too him.

"Chaz not now, Ariana's being cute". He said.

"But dad! You'll never guess-". I said.

"Chaz! Not now!". He shouted. I signed.

"But..". I said.

"Go to your room or something". He said as he made Ariana laugh. I turned around and threw my new uniform on the floor and ran up the stairs to my room.

I though he would have home for me too, I must of been wrong. I sat on my bed and turned on my xbox "6 friends online". I read. I looked through them all it was all the O2l guys.

"Hey Chaz! How's LA?". Jc asked.

"It's cool but I miss Florida". I said as I put my headset on.

"Wanna met us tomorrow, we'll take you back to our house and we'll make videos and stuff?". Connor asked.

"Yeah!". I said.

"OMG Chaz is like my new best friend". Ricky screamed. Everyone laughed.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said.

"Okay, what's your address and we'll pick you up?". Kian asked.

I told them my address and said goodbye. At least I have something fun to look forward too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Remember to leave a comment on what should happen next:)