Going away.

Chaz's p.o.v

I was waiting on dad to come back so I can come out of time out, he is taking a long time. I got bored and when out into the back yard. The sunset from my back yard is so cool. I felt someone's presents with me. I looked around but nobody was there. Then I heard a voice.

"Chaz, over here boy!". It was Mr Scott from next door.

He was like 70, I've knew him my whole life I could trust him with anything.

"Hi mr Scott". I said walking over to his yard.

"How you been boy? Haven't heard from you in awhile". He said.

"Could be better, always grounded". I said.

"Usual Chaz, how's your mother and father?". He asked.

"There good". I said.

I looked at him, he was trying to catch his breath.

"Are you okay?". I asked.

He looked like he couldn't breath.

"Okay, okay.. Sit down". I said as I sat him down.

I quickly ran into his house and look for his inhaler.. It was beside his bed, I ran back out and gave it to him. Once he got his breath back I helped him into his house. He sat down on the couch and I gave him a glass of water.

"Thanks boy". He said as he drank it.

"Mr. S don't you think you should go to hospital?". I asked.

"Chaz you know I hate the hospital". He said.

"Yeah, but you live alone what happens if something goes wrong, and I'm not here.." I said.

"Chaz, I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm a 70 year old man that has nobody but a five year old..". He said.

Then I heard my name. It was dad.

"I gotta go Mr. S, I'll come over tomorrow and we could watch the game?". I said as I smiled.

"I'd like that boy, wait I have something for you". He said as he reached into his pocket.

He handed me a baseball... Signed by the Rays!

"Mr. S no way!". I said as I fist pumped him.

"Take it boy, I have no use of it, also take my necklace, I was gonna give it to you but I must of forgotten". He said putting his shark tooth necklace on me.

"Thanks mr. S, see you tomorrow!". I said walking out.

"Yeah, see ya boy!". He said.

I walked back to my yard to see dad.

"Why are you out here?". He asked.

"Mr. Scott wanted me, look what he gave me". I showed him the signed ball.

I looked at his face it didn't look mad it look like happy normal dad.

"That's cool bud, can you come and sit at the table me and your mom have to talk to you". He said handing me the ball back.

"Okay". I said as I followed him. I sat across from mommy and well I guess I could call him daddy again.

"Okay, so me and your mom have been talking, we're not sending you too camp anymore". He said.

Yes! I don't need to go to that stupid camp.

"But.. We have something else to tell you". Mommy added.

"What?". I asked.

"Well.. Chaz I'm going on tour as you know, but I can't take you.. And I'll be gone for two months". Daddy said.

"Oh.." I mumbled as I looked down at Zoey and Marley.

"That means you need to look after mommy, because your new brother or sister will be here in two months". Daddy said.

"Okay... I need to look after Mr. Scott too, he's sick". I mentioned.

"Of course sweetie, we know how much you care for him". Mommy said.

"Can I go now?". I asked.

"Sure". Daddy said.

I got up and went to my room, they girls followed me. I can't believe daddy's going away for two months, I'm going to miss him so much. I sat on my bed and grabbed my electric guitar and started playing it, hmm I wonder if I could start a band? I'll asked my friends to be in it.. We could be just like We The Kings!

Charles p.o.v

"He's upset". I said.

"I know Char.." Alli said.

"When is it when we find out the sex of the baby?". I asked touching Alli's belly.

"um.. A week, I think". Alli said.

"I can't wait". I said as I kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charles is going away for two months!

Do you think Alli and Charles are starting to forget Chaz? Aw Chaz wants to start a band:). Remember to leave a comment on what you think should happen next:)