Five shots.

Chaz's p.o.v

I woke up as fast as I could, I fell out my bed and screamed, I looked around.. It was just a dream, just a dream. I hugged my knees and took a deep breath, it was worse this time, everyone died and I was the only one left. I stood up and walked out my room, I heard voices coming from mom and dads room so I thought id go and hear what they were saying. I crawled over to their door and listened.

"So he's getting five shots tomorrow". Dad said.

What? No way!

"Yeah, remember to hold him". Mom said.

I heard footsteps, i looked around there was no where to go, so I leant right up and the wall, and dad walked out. He didn't see me so I quickly looked in their room mommy was laying in bed so I quickly crawled under the bed. Then dad came back in.

"Babe, don't you think Chaz is starting to behave?". I heard mom say.

I heard him laugh.

"Babe, are you serious? No way!". He said.

"C'mon char, don't be mean, I think he's an angel when he wants to be". Mom says.

"Babe, he's trouble and could be a danger for when the baby comes". Dad said.

I sat up, forgetting I was under my parents bed and yup.. I banged my head.

"Did you hear that?". Dad asked.

Then I felt someone pull on my feet I covered my eyes. It was quiet for a bit then I heard dad cough. I looked through my fingers and he was giving me 'the look'.

"Hi..". I said.

"What are you doing?". He asked.

"Oh.. You know laying on the floor". I said.

"It's so past your bed time". He said.

I stood up.

"I had a bad dream". I said.

"Aw baby come to mommy". Mom said.

I sat next to her.

"C'mon char, you can be mad at his face". Mom said to dad whilst squeezing my face.

"That is pretty adorable, but Chaz your too big too be sleeping with us, plus you should get some rest you get your shots tomorrow". Dad said.

"Fine..". I said lying on my parents bed.

"C'mon then dude". Dad said.

"Carry me". I said putting my arms up.

He came get and picked me up I'm starting to get really lazy, dad put me to bed.

"Night buddy, love you". He said.

"Night dad, love you too" I said.

Then I fell asleep.

I was awakened by Marley licking my face, I got up and went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, after I did that mom walked into my room.

"Good morning sleepy head". She said as she walked into my closet.

I didn't say anything I followed her.

She handed me a checkered shirt and a sweater with a pair of jeans and high converse.

After I got changed and had a quick snack we had to go, yup to the doctors we all got into the car, the ride was quiet because dad was vlogging. But little do they know I'm gonna through a tantrum.

We got to the doctors and dad opened my door and tried to get me out, I was pushing his hands away every time.

"C'mon Chaz, it won't hurt". He said.

"Yes it will". I said.

After awhile of dad trying to get me out I give in and he carried me.

We waited in the waiting room, dad put me down.. Cool toys. I sat on the floor and played with some. Then I heard my name. I liked up to see a doctor he looks scary.

I ran to my dad and he picked me up and me, dad, mom and the big doctor went to a room.

Dad sat me on this table thing and the doctor started talking to mom and dad, I was looking at pictures on the wall.

"Okay, Chaz are you ready". I hear I turn around to see a HUGE needle.

"Nope, nope, no, no". I said as I moved away.

Dad quickly grabbed me and held me, I wrapped me arms around his neck.

"Your okay". Dad whispered.

"Okay, Chaz I need you to keep really still". The doctor said.

And with that I felt a sharp nip.

"Well done buddy". Dad said.

"Just four to go". The doctor said.

"Here play games in my phone sweetie". Mom said as she handed me her iPhone.

I felt sharp nips over over then it was done.

"All done". The doctor said.

I looked down at my arm there was a bandaid on it.

"You did great, here's some candy". The doctor said as he handed me some candy.

"Thank you". I said.

"Okay, that's it, see you in a couple of years Chaz". The doctor said.

Dad carried me back to the car.

"Was that so hard?". He said as she buckled me in.

"I don't know try it". I said.

He laughed.

"Proud of you little man". He said as he closed my door.

He said he was proud of me.. And he wasn't mad.. What's up with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charles is in a happy mood:), hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to leave a comment!:)