I have an idea on how to get rid of her.

Charles p.o.v

Everyone looked shocked, then the baby started crying, I gave her too Alli.

"Char.. I think I might have a name". Alli said.

I smiled and sat on her bed.

"What?". I said.

"Ariana Lauren Trippy". Alli said.

"It's perfect". I said.

Then the nurse walked in.

"Hi mr and mrs Trippy and how is the little one". She said walking over to Alli.

"She's been great". Alli said.

"She beautiful, do we have a name for her?". She asked.

"Yes, Ariana Lauren Trippy". I said.

"That's a beautiful name, and by the looks of things you guys can take her home". The nurse said.

"That's great". Alli said.

The nurse left then did most of the family.

"I'll go look for Chaz". Mel said.

Shit! I forgot about Chaz!

I looked at Alli who was putting Ariana in her little pink car seat. I picked it up and Alli grabbed the rest of her things and we left.

We went down to the front of the hospital, I haven't seen Chaz yet. Then when we were walking to the car, I saw him and Melissa walking to her car.

"Babe could you put her in Chaz's place", Alli said.

I opened up the left passengers door and put Chaz's car seat at the right, then put Ariana in the car. I closed the door and walked round and got in the drivers seat and started up the car, I decided to vlog whilst driving home.

Chaz's p.o.v

Once we got to aunt Mel's I went straight to bed, this day couldn't get any worse.

-

I woke up and when into aunt Mel's kitchen.

"Good morning buddy". She smiled.

"Morning". I said as I sat on a stool.

"Your little sister has a name now". She said putting pancakes in front me.

"Really?". I said I looked at my pancakes.

"Yeah, Ariana Lauren Trippy". Aunt Mel said with excitement.

I didn't say anything I just ate my pancakes and left to go get ready.

I put my tampa bay rays jersey on with denim shorts and high chucks, and a SnapBack, you could say I love the sporty look, I quickly brushed my teeth and walked into the living room to see aunt Mel's boyfriend Ian, he hates kids, but he acts like he loves them until someone comes in, he glared at me until aunt Mel came in.

"Chaz, uncle Ian is gonna take you home". Aunt Mel said smiling.

I looked at Ian who had the most fake smiled ever.

Aunt Mel handed me my back pack and her and Ian led me down to Ian's car.

"Babe, you'll need his car seat", aunt Mel said.

"Oh yeah, could you go get it from your car please". He said smiling like an idiot.

"Sure, be right back". She said walking away.

I watched as Ian watched her, then his head jerked towards me.

"Let's get something straight here, I don't want to touching my car with your sticky fingers, and I don't like you so when I'm driving don't talk, understand?". He said madly.

I hated him so much.

"Well?!". He said raising his voice.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

Then aunt Mel came back.

"What you guys talking about?". She said smiling.

"Oh, you know guy stuff". Ian said as he pulled me towards him.

She smiled and put my car seat in the back, I was about to get in until Ian grabbed me.

"Let me help you buddy". He said gritting his teeth.

He picked me up, his grip was hard around my stomach and he put me in my car seat and buckled me up, tight.

"I'll see you soon". Aunt Mel said kissing my head.

She closed my door, I looked out the window and saw her kissing Ian, Ian is obsessed with his image, he goes to the gym everyday, freak.

Ian got in the car and started it up, I saw him glaring at me through the mirror.

"What you looking at loser?". He said.

"A freak..". I mumbled.

"What was that?!", he shouted as he drove.

"Nothing..". I quickly said.

"Good". He said.

The rest of the car journey was quiet, I looked out the window the whole time, we reached my house and Ian opened my door.

"Get out", he said.

I jumped out and he got back in the car and drove off, jerk. I walked to the front of my house and stood at the door, okay here goes nothing. I opened the door and got attacked my Zoey and Marley.

"Hey girls!." I said.

I saw "it's a girl", balloons everywhere, the house was full of Ariana's stuff. I took a deep breath and walked into the livingroom, my parents didn't even realise I was home, some of moms friends where here sitting on the couch holding Ariana, and the band where standing in the kitchen, I started walking to my room until I heard my name, I turned around it was dad, urgh what did he want.

I walked into the kitchen.

"What?". I said.

"Have you seen your sister yet, she's over there". He said pointing.

I looked and turned around, I walked towards the couch and stood behind it, dot was holding Ariana she was so small, she looks like mom a bit, I just watched then dot caught me looking.

"Hey Chaz, do you want to hold her?". She asked.

"No". I said walking to my room.

Marley and Zoey followed me, I closed my door, and looked around. The girl jumped up on my bed and both laid down, oh cool my xbox is back in my room, I turned it on and started playing grand thief auto, it was dads game but I took it. I put my headset on, Jason was online so I sent him a request.

"Sup dude", I heard.

"Nothing, just home", I said.

"So what's happening with your sister?". He asked.

"Oh you know, everyone's in love with her, and none cares about me anymore", I said as I stole a car in the game.

"That sucks, I have an idea, you know how you, your sister and parents are coming to my house tomorrow?". He said.

"Yeah?". I said.

"Well I have a great idea to get rid of her". He said smirking.

"Great". I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's gonna happen to Ariana? Is Chaz taking it too far? Remember to leave a comment on what you think is going to happen I'm gonna pick the idea I think is gonna be the best!