Can i help you sir?

Chaz's p.o.v

I sat on Alexia's bed whilst she painted on her wall, I know what's coming, dads gonna have his talk with me, great.

"You okay?". Alexia asked making me turn my head towards her.

"Yeah". I said as I sat back so my back was resting on the wall.

"Will you be okay?". She asked.

"I'm use to it, him shouting at me all the time". I said

She put down her paintbrush and say next to me.

"I hated when Kullen and daddy shouted at each other, me and mr. King got scared and we used to run to the forest and once daddy got super mad and he shouted at me, it was the first time he shouted at me and that's why I'm quiet". Alexia said. She looked like she was gonna cry.

I side hugged her.

"Why have you never said anything?". I asked.

"I was too scared on what other people thought about it". She said.

Then we heard the front door open and close, it was quiet for a minute.

"CHARLES, COME HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN". It was dad, great.

I climbed off of Alexia's bed, she followed me to the door.

"Alexia, put music on and paint, and what ever you do don't come out your room until I leave, okay?". I said.

"I don't want you too get hurt". She said looking down.

I quickly hugged her. "I'm not gonna get hurt, stay here please?". I said.

She nodded, I left her room and walked into the living room where danny, Linsey and dad were. Dad looked at me.

"CAR. NOW". He said.

I groaned and walked to the car, I climbed into the back and sat on my car seat, I was about to buckle myself in, when dads phone rang, I leaned forward and tapped on the green square at the bottom.

"King Trippy's phone, Trippy speaking". I said.

"Chaz, where's your dad?". It was mom.

"Aw, he's in uncle Danny's house and I'm in the car". I said as I turned the radio on.

"Why has he left you in the car yourself?!". She said.

I locked the doors "mom it's cool, I looked the doors". I said.

"Chaz it still isn't the point, tell your dad I'll see him once he gets home, bye buddy". I said.

"Bye mom". I said as I touched the red button and sat in the drivers seats and turned the radio and put on my dads sun glasses.

"I wear your granddad's clothes, I look incredible!". I sang then I heard a knock at the window, I turned to see dad.

I turned down the radio and rolled down the window.

"Can I help you sir?". I said pushing dads sun glasses down to my nose.

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW CHAZ". He shouted.

"What's the magic word?". I said.

"NOW CHAZ". He shouted.

"Fine". I said as I unlocked the doors, dad opened the door.

"Get in the back". He said as he pushed me into the back.

I sat on my car seat and buckled myself in.

I handed him his sun glasses.

"What was the point on sending you to that camp if you haven't changed!". He said as he started to drive.

"And the cops were at our house, about spray painting! Care to explain Charles?". Dad said.

"Truth is, remember that night I snuck out, Duke and his friends they made me go to the graveyard with them, they spray painted but I didn't". I said looking out the window.

"Is that right, thank you for telling the truth Chaz, later on we're going to dukes house and I'll be having a chat with his parents". Dad said.

"NO, DAD!". I shouted.

"Charles don't raise your voice at me!". He said.

"Sorry, but if we go he'll beat me up" I said.

"He won't beat you up in front of me or his parents". Dad said.

"Parent, his dad walked out on him and his mom years ago". I said.

"Oh, well I'll talk to his mom". He said.

"Oh and Chaz you know how I grounded you for two weeks?". Dad said.

"Yeah?". I said looking at him.

"I'm adding an extra week onto it". He said.

"Dadddddd". I whined.

Once we got home I went to look for mom, she was in Ariana's nursery I walked in.

"Hi mom". I said as I walked over to Ariana's crib and saw her in it.

"Hi sweetie". She said.

Then dad walked in.

"Chaz can you go in the other room I need to speak to your mom". He said.

"Um, sure.." I waited till I was about to walk out.

"I'm gonna play the xbox!". I said fast and I sped off to the living room and quickly turned the xbox on.

After awhile mom and dad walked in, mom stood in front of the t.v I moved my head side to side.

"Mom, your in the way". I said.

She turned the tv and xbox off.

"Chaz, me and your dad were talking and we think it's best to move house and away from here". Mom said.

"No, I don't wanna all my friends are here!". I shouted.

"We know sweetie but we think it's time for a new start". She said.

I stood up on the couch and jumped off.

"I'm not moving and that's that!". I shouted running to my room.

I slammed my door and put my face in my pillow, I can't move all my friends are here, and I would have to quit baseball, there's no way I'm moving!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz isn't happy, what's gonna happens next? Remember to comment on what you think is gonna happen next, also thank you all for sending in your ideas they were all great!