I can't do this.

Alli's p.o.v

I woke up really early because I heard Ariana's soft cries in the baby monitor, I carefully got out if bed, trying not to wake Charles.

I walked into Ariana's nursery to see her crying in her crib, I carefully picked her up and cradled her.

"Hey baby". I said softly.

She stopped crying and looked up at me, with her big green eyes, weird. Chaz has brown eyes like his dad.

I laid Ariana down on her changing board and changed her diper, it was around 7.30 in the morning so I decided to dress Ariana, I put a little pink dress on her.

"You look adorable". I said in my baby voice.

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Morning". I heard Charles say in his morning voice.

"Good morning". I said turning around and kissing him.

Charles looked down and saw Ariana and his face lit up.

"Hi baby girl!". He said in his high pitched voice.

I laughed.

"Nice hair char". I said looking at his bed head

"Sexy isn't it", he said pulling his derp face.

"Totally". I said walking out of the nursery and into the kitchen, I might as well get an early start on the day.

Chaz's p.o.v

I woke up to Ariana crying, urgh I want to sleep, I put my head under my pillow then the crying stopped, I felt myself falling asleep until my dad came in singing.

"Wakey, wakey Chazzy". He sang.

I couldn't help but giggle, I peeked out from under my pillow to see my dad right in front of me.

"Get up". He said.

I put my head back under my pillow and pulled my blanket above my head.

"Fine, you've asked for it". He said.

Then I felt dad sitting on me.

"Dad get off", I said popping my head of from under my pillow.

He got off me, and pulled off my blanket.

"Okay, time to get out of bed now". He said.

I climbed out of bed and followed him into the livingroom, mom was in the kitchen feeding Ariana, so I decided to watch some tv.

I felt something touch my hair, I looked up to see mom holding Ariana above me, I moved to the side a little and continued to watch tv. After I was done watching an episode of The Simpsons, I decided to go out in the backyard and play with the dogs, I gave Zoey her stick and he rolled about the grass chewing it and as for Marley.

"Marley, no!" I shouted as she was in Mr Scott's yard.

I wonder how he is, I let the girls run about some more then I let them inside and ran over to Mr Scott's house. I looked though the window, everything was gone, what? Then I saw a moving truck around the front, I walked around. Men were taking stuff out his house, then I saw Mr Scott holding a small box I quickly ran over to him.

"Mr Scott what's going on?". I asked.

"Chaz, I'm moving". He said.

"Moving? Where?". I asked.

"Houston, Texas. It's where my family are". He said.

I didn't want him too move. I hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you". I said.