Dad it wasn't me!

Chaz's p.o.v

I put my shoes and hoodie in my room, I looked over to my tv, dad still hasn't gave me my xbox back, I walked out my room and vet to his office, maybe if I act all sweet he'll give me it.

Dad was sitting at his desk on his computer, I walked over and sat on him.

"What do you want?". He said looking down at me.

I cuddled into him.

"Nothing..". I said.

"If your after your xbox, your not getting it, we're having a movie night tonight". He said as he leaned forward on his computer.

"Wanna go on photo booth?". I said.

"What is it with you and photo booth?". He said laughing. I laughed and went on photo booth.

After we did a couple of photos and a video. Dad put me on his shoulders and walked into the livingroom.

"Charles, his head!". Mom shouted as I banged my head off of the door frame.
Dad quickly brought me down and looked at my head.

"Are you okay dude?!". Dad said. I nodded. It didn't really hurt.

"See babe he's fine.. We Trippy's have big heads". Dad said.

"Come here sweetie, let's leave your dad to clean your sister diaper". Mom said laughing.

I followed her into the kitchen and she put a ice pack on my head.

"This will take the swelling down". She said.

"Tomorrow, we can start to pack up your room", she added.

"Mom, do we have too move?". I asked. She took the ice pack away from my head.

"Yeah sweetie, it won't be bad I promise", she said smiling, I nodded my head and jumped over the couch, but just like last time I fell face first cause I didn't jumper high enough. I heard mom and dad laugh. I felt something on my back, it was moving, what is that!

"Chaz, don't movie Ariana is on your back". Mom said. Then mom took her off my back and I laid down.

"Can I hold her?". I asked.

"Sure hunny". Mom said as she put Ariana on my belly and she fell asleep.
It got really quiet, I looked up to see mom and dad gone, I couldn't move because Ariana was still lying on me. I heard the front door open.

"Hello". It was aunt Mel. I heard her walk over but she wasn't alone. I saw Tyson run by towards Zoey and Marley.

"There's my favourite niece and nephew!". Aunt Mel said as she sat next to us, then Ian sat next to her, I hate him.

Aunt Mel picked Ariana of of my belly and I stood up, then mom and dad came in, they all started talking. I went out into the back yard with the dogs. I sat on the grass, I looked at the lawn chairs and saw dads quad copter, I'm sure he won't mind if I flew it.

I stood up and picked it up, I put it on the grass and grabbed the control, I turned it on and it started to fly.

I crashed it into the grass when I heard someone's voice.

"What are you doing loser?". It was Ian.

"What's it too you". I said. He walked over to me and grabbed my shirt.

"You know, I can tell your dad anything and he'll believe me". He said as he let go on my shirt. He grabbed the control off me and started flying the quad copter.

I tried to take it off him. "That's my dads give it back!". I said as I tried to take it from him. He pushed me to the ground. Then we heard a loud crash, Ian flew it into my mom and dads bedroom window! Ian quickly gave me the control as everyone ran out.

Everyone looked straight at me I dropped the control to the ground.

"What happened?!". Dad said.

"Charles, man I tried to stop Chaz but he kept flying the copter thing and it crashed into your window". Ian said.

"What?! I didn't he's lying!". I shouted.

"Chaz, is this true?". Dad asked, he's sounds mad, great.

"No, dad it was Ian". I said.

"Chaz, it was you! I watched you do it!". Ian said.

"Chaz, my office now!". Dad shouted.

"But-" I was cut off by dad.

"No buts, now!". He shouted.

I started walking then I bumped into Ian causing him to fall into the pond, I burst out laughing.

"Ian, babe!". Aunt Mel shouted as she helped him out the pond.

I stopped laughing when dad grabbed my hand and took me to his office.

"I can't believe you crashed the quad copter into the window, now we have to pay for it!". Dad shouted.

"It wasn't me, it was Ian!". I said.

"Why would Ian do a thing like that? Huh?". He said.

"Because he hates kids!". I said.

"Chaz! Stop lying!" He stood up and walked around his office.

"I want you to apologise to Ian, right now!" Dad said. I groaned and stood up. Everyone was in the kitchen. Ian had a towel around him.

"Chaz don't you have anything to say?". Dad asked.

"I'm sorry...". I mumbled.

"What was that Chaz?". Dad said.

"Urgh, I'm sorry for pushing you into the pond". I said.

"It's okay Chaz, you know I love you too much to stay mad at you". He said. Aunt Mel quickly went "aww".

He isn't fooling me.

"Chaz, go watch tv or something, let is adults talk". Dad said.

I walked out and grabbed my iPad, then I sat on the couch, I put on mom's dre beats and watched Our 2nd Life videos, all the guys are so funny, I can't wait to see them again.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked up to see Ian. I took of the dre beats.

"Well it's time for uncle Ian to go, buddy". He said, he leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I'll get you back, don't worry". He whispered. I gulped.

He walked away, why does no one believe me?

"Chaz, I'll see you tomorrow". Aunt Mel said. I'm having dinners at her tomorrow.

"Bye nephew, I love you". She said hugging my neck.

"I love you too aunt Mel". I said as she walked away.

Hmm, maybe I should play a prank on Ian tomorrow? I'm not scared of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! What will Chaz do? Remember to leave a comment of what you think should happen next!