I turned my back for a minute!

Chapter four.

Alli p.o.v

I turned around to continue looking at pans for my mom I was looking for one for about two minutes then I realised it was quiet, too quiet. "Chaz". I said as I was looking again. But I heard nothing I quickly turned around he wasn't there! I started to panic okay Alli he couldn't of got far. I ran down the isle shouting his name. He must be at the toy isle I thought to myself. I ran as fast as I could but nothing. I started freaking out this isn't the first time Chaz has done this but he's always been at the candy or toy isle. But he's not in any. I quickly got out my phone and dialled Charles number. "Hello". I hear him say. "Char, I've lost Chaz, is he with you?!" I say worried. "No, what do you mean you've lost him?". "I turned my back for two minutes and he was gone!". I explain as I carry on looking for him. "Ask customer services if they've seen him?" Charles suggests. "Okay, text me if you see him please?" I say as I jog over to the customer service desk. "I will". And with that I hung up. "Hello how may I help you". The blonde lady at the desk said. "Hi, I've lost my son Chaz". I explain. "Oh okay what does he look like?". She asks. "He has brown hair short at the sides and spiked up, he's wearing a blue shirt with a monkey on it with black shorts and converse". I reply back with. "I'll be right back" she said as she walked through a door it must be to go into the back or something. I nervously tap my fingers on the desk. I look up to see the blonde lady walking back holding Chaz's hand. I sign in relief "thank you so much" I say to the lady. "Your welcome it's my job". I smile and take Chaz from her. "What were you thinking?! Don't ever scare mommy like that again!". I say in my stern voice. I looked Chaz in the eye and I can tell he's upset. "Sorry.." All he could say as he looked to the floor. "I was so scared Chaz! What did I tell you before we came in here?! I told you not to leave my sight. I explained as I took his hand to go pay for my moms stuff. As soon as i payed I phoned Charles. "I found him". "Thank god! Where was he?!". "In the backstore with the workers". I replied. "I'll have a word with him when you's get back to the car". He said. "Okay, see you soon". I put my phone in my pocket. "You dads gonna talk to you when we get back to the car". I say as we walked out target. I heard him sigh. "Your not getting a toy now mister, not for that" I say to him. "I'm sorry mommy" he whined. "I'll let your dad deal with you mister".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is so short. I hope you are liking the story so far. Please comment it would mean a lot!:) and it you guys have any suggestions please tell me:)