Talk with the teacher.

Alli's p.o.v

We were driving back to pick Chaz up. I hope everything went okay.

"You'll be giving me a back rub when we get home". He joked as he pulled up to the school.

"Oh please, I think you should be giving your pregnant wife a back rub". I joked back as I got out the car.

The bell went and we walked to Chaz's classroom to see little kids running out to there parents showing them the work the had done. I was confused Chaz hasn't came out yet. Then Mrs Grey came out.

"Ah hello again Mr and Mrs Trippy, you are probably wondering why Chaz hasn't came out yet". She said as he fixed her glasses.

"Yeah, we are". I replied.

She lead us into the classroom. I saw Chaz sitting at his desk looking down.

"Well, something happened at recess and it carried on when Chaz and the boy got back into the classroom, the boy was teasing Chaz when Chaz was working on a picture. The boy ripped up Chaz's work and Chaz attacked him". She explained.

I gasped.

"This isn't like Chaz, to attacked people". I said.

"I agree with you Mrs Trippy, but I can't be dealing with violence in my classroom". She said.

"Well what can we do to help". Charles said.

"Well, you's could have a talk with him, just to let him know that violence isn't the answer, I'll be keeping an eye on the boy who was teasing Chaz to make sure there separated". She said.

"Okay, thank you". We both said.

"Okay Chaz, you can leave now". Mrs grey said.

Chaz stood up and put his backpack on and walked towards us.

"Oh, Chaz remember, homework for tomorrow". She said smiling.

"Yeah..". He mumbled before walking out.

We got into the car.

"You owe me a ten minute back rub". Charles said to me.

I giggled and looked back at Chaz.

"It's not your fault baby, but you should of told your teacher". I said.

"I know.. I was so mad an I couldn't hold it in". He said.

"It's fine sweetie, we're not mad but I'm taking your xbox off you till you get back from tour with daddy". I said.

"Okay..". He said.

"And before bedtime it's homework time". I said.

He groaned.

"We need to pack too". Charles said as he drove.

"Which I'll be doing as you and our son can't". I joked,

"Oh shh". He said like he was embarrassed.

I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who all knew Chaz would get into trouble? What should happen next? Remember to leave a comment and vote!:)