But first lemme take a selfie.

Charles' p.o.v

Me and Alli just got off stage and we were heading backstage but jesse came running up to us.

"Charles, man I turned my back for one minute!". He shouted panicking.

"Jesse, dude came down what happened?". I asked. He took a deep breath.

"It's Chaz.. I turned around cause I was watching Ariana and when I turned back around he was gone, I'm sorry man!". He said. I'm going to kill that boy.

"Jesse it's fine, he couldn't of gotten far". I said pulling on my hair, frustrated.

"Char, this is a big place, full of people and don't forget CTFxCers". Alli said as she bounced Ariana on her hip.

I turned around and saw two bodyguards.

"I'll be back in a minute". I said turning away and walking towards the two large men.

"Um, I'm wondering if you could help me?". I said. They both turned and looked at me.

"Sure sir, how could we help?". One of them asked.

I pulled out my iPhone and showed them a picture of Chaz.

"My son wonder off and we don't know where he could be". I said turning my phone and letting the men look.

"Don't worry sir, we'll start looking for him now". They said.

"Thank you". I said as I watched them walk away. I turned around and walked back to Alli, jesse, and jeana.

"The two guards are going to help look". I said sitting next to Alli.

"First day here and he's already in trouble". I said as I leaned forward and ran my hands through my hair.

~

I walked back and forth backstage as I waited for the guards to come back.

"Char.. They will be back soon, here". Alli said walking towards me with a Starbucks coffee in her hands. I stopped and took it from her.

"Thanks al, but do you really think coffee will calm me down?". I laughed.

"Anything to stop you walking". She said. I took a sip of my coffee then the doors opened.

The guards were holding Chaz in the air by his armpits.

"Did I tell you guys how awesome you are". He said laughing nervously.

"Yeah, yeah kid for the 10th time". One of the guards said. They walked up to me and out Chaz on his feet. He looked up at me.

"Hi dad". He said. I crossed my arms over my chest.

He sighed. "I'm in trouble". He said.

"That you are Chaz, now go stand with your mom". I said. He walked over to Alli. I turned to the guards.

"Thank you so much". I said shaking their hands.

"No problem sir, if he does it again you know where to find us". They said walking away. I turned around and walked towards Chaz and Alli.

I stood in front of Chaz who was sitting on a chair playing with his fingers.

"Till the end of Play List you will not leave my slight, am I clear?". I said sternly. He nodded but he didn't make eye contact.

"Now Chaz, me and your mom are going out to the bar later on tonight and aunt Mel will be babysitting you and Ariana, and if she says one bad thing about you, you will be going home". I said. He nodded again.

~

Chaz's p.o.v

I was sitting in my bed in the hotel room, Ariana was sitting at the bottom with aunt Mel.

"Okay, we're heading out now, if you need me just call me Mel". Dad said to aunt Mel.

"Char, we'll be just fine". Aunt Mel said as she group hugged me and Ariana.

"Remember what we agreed on Chaz". Dad said pointing his finger at me.

"I will dad". I said.

"Okay, we will be back before 11 Mel". Mom said. "Bye babies". She said as she kissed mine and Ariana's cheek.

"Bye". We all said. Then mom and dad left.

"Can I order room service now?". I asked.

"C, I told you ten minutes ago, no just yet". She said laughing.

"Now, get your onesie on, cause I'm just going to put Ariana's on her, then I'll put mines on". She said as she was putting Ariana's onesie on her.

I ran into the bathroom and got changed into my superman onesie which has a cage, yup I'm that cool.

I ran back into the the room.

"Chaz let's take a selfie!". Aunt me laughed.

I grabbed her phone and put my hands on my hips.

"But first lemme take a selfie!". I sand as I snapped my fingers and took a selfie of myself.

"I swear you were meant to be a girl Chaz". Aunt Mel laughed and took her phone back and took a picture of me, her and Ariana in our onesies.

"Can I order room service now?". I asked.

"Sure but nothing with sugar!". Aunt Mel said.

"But sugar is my life". I said. Aunt Mel laughed and picked up the phone.

"Your just like your dad Chaz, I'm not joking". Aunt Mel said.

This is going to be a fun night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I uploaded it today cause tomorrow is my birthday and I won't be on. When I come back could I have a bunch of ideas from you guys please:)))))))? Love you all!