I'm calling the cops.

Charles p.o.v

I was driving home it was quiet until Chaz spoke up.

"I'm sorry". He said

I signed. "I don't think I can take you anywhere again! Cause all you do is walk away and you worry me and your mother sick! I said loudly.

He didn't say anything he just look out the window.

Chaz's p.o.v

My daddy has never shouted at me before. I was a bit scared all I want to do is go see my grandpa Dennis he makes everything better. I see our house and daddy stops the car. We got out and walked through the front door to see Zo Zo and Mar Mar running up to us. Looks like mommys not back yet.

"Go to your room and don't come out until I say so!" I hear daddy shout.

I looked at him he looked so angry. I walked to my room and shut my door. I don't want to be here anymore I want my grandpa. I grabbed my backpack and went over to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I also grabbed my baseball bat, ball and glove, I opened my piggy bank and got out some money I don't know what this is for but I'll take it anyways. Then I opened my window and jumped out of it.

Charles p.o.v

I was sitting on the couch. I just came off the phone with Alli and she's on her way home. I didn't know what I was going to go with Chaz. He's only five but how am I going to manage when he's older? I sat back. Alli's been talking about having another kid too, but I just don't think we're ready. Chaz is too much of a hand full. I hear the door open Alli walked over and sat next to me giving me a kiss.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi babe". I replied.

"So where Chaz?". Alli asked

"I sent him to his room". I replied.

"Char what are we gonna do with him?". Alli asked

"I don't know, he's starting school soon and I don't want a phone call from the teacher saying he's not behaving and that". I said rubbing my head.

"I know". Alli said. "I'm going to check on him". She said walking off.

It was quiet for a minute until I heard Alli's scream. I quickly got up and ran over to her.

"What? What's wrong?!" I said as I ran to her.

Her eyes were all watery. "Chaz isn't here". She cried into my chest.

I hugged her. "Let me look." I said walking into his room. His closet was open so was his window. He ran away.

"I'm calling the cops". Alli cried and went to the phone.

I sat on his bed, this is all my fault! If I didn't shout at him he would of never of ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys see that coming? Will Chaz come back? Leave a comment on what you think will happen next;)