We're going to the carnival.

Charles p.o.v

I put Chaz's car seat in the front of the car and sat him in it. I buckled him up and closed the door. I get into the drivers seat and turn the car on.

"Is Kullen going to be there?". Chaz asked as I started to reverse out of the garage. Kullen is Danny and Lindsey's 7 year old son. They also have a daughter Kaitlin who is four.

"Yeah, he's going to be there but Dylan and Lilly are there too". I said as I drove down the street. Dylan and Lilly were hunters twins. Travis's son Jason will be there he's 8 and doesn't listen to a word Travis says. Coley has three girls Chloe who is 6, then Avery who was 5 and Holly who was 4.

"And all the girls will be there, so no pranks". I said

"Aw but dad they're so annoying!" Chaz explained.

"Girls are annoying, but just stay with the boys, don't do anything bad with Jason, just stay with Kullen. I explained

"Daddy, Kullen is like my best friend, I'll stay with him". He said

We got to the building were we are all meeting. I picked Chaz up and walked in all you could here was the kids. I put Chaz down and walked over to the guys giving them all a hug.

Chaz! Ma man! ". Travis said as he swung him in the air.

"Hi uncle trav". Chaz said as he laughed.

"You've gotten so big, since the last time I seen you, I'm digging the hat dude". Danny said as he fist pumped him.

All the guys really liked Chaz every since he was born. Kullen ran up to Chaz

"Chaz you're here, you need to help me". Kullen said as he ran off with Chaz.

"So what are we going with the kids?". I asked as I sat down.

"We're going to take them to the carnival". Travis replied.

"Okay five men, nine kids. We can do this." Danny said. We all laughed.

Soon it was time to go. Everyone grabbed there kids and put them into there cars. I put Chaz into his car seat then I got into the drivers seat. Everyone followed Travis's car. I vlogged before we got there. About 10 minutes later we were there. This is going to be crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it's short. Please remember to leave a comment, I love hearing from you:) it pumps me up! Also if you have any suggestions please let me know!:)