Sixth birthday.

~one week later~

Alli's p.o.v

It's September 1st my baby's six birthday, I can't believe he's six, we have a whole day planned ahead, going to the beach, and his birthday party, I think he's gonna enjoy today, the only thing I want is for Chaz to talk to his dad again.

"Mom when are we going to the beach?". Chaz asked as he ran into the room.

"Soon, sweetie go and put your new vans on". I said.

I always get Chaz a new pair of vans for his birthday, I'm trying to get him to stop wearing chucks.

He nodded and ran out. Ariana spent the night at my parents last night, I was a bit worry because it was her first night away for me and Charles, but we would get to see our little princess later on at the party.

Chaz's p.o.v

I ran into my room and looked for my new blue vans, I haven't opened all my birthday presents yet, I still had one from dad to open, I don't really want to open it, mom and dad have still been talking about moving, to a place called LA? I've heard about that place before I think that's where the shaytards stay, but I don't want to leave Tampa, I love it here.

I found my shoes and put them on, I still don't know how to tie laces, I grabbed my snap back and put it on backwards, I walk out my room trying my best not to fall over my laces, mom was in the shower. So it looks like I'll need to ask dad.

He was in his office, I didn't knock on the door I just opened it and walked over to him, he looks sad.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry". I said.

"You know, I thought you'd never talk to me again". He said.

"I was mad.. I didn't mean the stuff I said, and I guess I was upset about moving". I said.

"Well we can out I behind us, eh?". He said standing up, wait what was he doing? Why is he walking up to me? I was thinking about running away but my shoes were untied.

He picked me up, upside down.

"I think it's time for the birthday boys tickle time". He said.

"Dad! No!" . I shouted whilst laughing.

He walked into the living room and threw me over the couch, then started tickling me.

"S-stop, p-please!" I said laughing.

"Say I'm the coolest dad on earth?" He said still tickling me.

"Y-your t-t-the coolest d-dad on earth!". I shouted. Then he stopped.

"Can you tie my shoes now?". I asked putting my feet in the air.

"Sure". He said as he tied my shoes.

"You excited for your birthday party?". He asked.

"Yeah, but it will be the last time I see my friends..". I said.

"I know, but think of it this way, you'll meet all new friends in LA". He said patting my back and walking back to his office.

"I don't want to make new friends..". I mumbled.

The whole day went pretty fast, the beach was great, now it's time for my party, dad drove to a big field. Everything was there! A big climbing wall, rides and FOOD. I got out the car and walked closer to the field all everyone was there, this is awesome.

I went on all the rides, everyone kept handing me present which I gave to mom, all the band and crew were there and some famous youtubers.

"Hey Chaz". It was Alexia.

"Hi Alexia". I said.

"This party is so cool! Oh and we need to finish our project come by my house next week". She said taking a bite out of her ice cream. I still haven't told Alexia about moving and were moving next week. Chaz tell her!

"Um.. About that, I need to tell you something-" I was cut off by dad on a microphone.

"Thank you all for coming to Chaz's birthday, now it's time for the birthday boy to blow out his candles". Dad said.

"Go". Alexia said pushing me towards my dad. I looked down at my cake which was a baseball field. Everyone sang happy birthday to me then I blew out my candles.

"Also this will be our last week staying in Florida, as we're moving to LA". Dad said.

I looks over to Alexia who threw her ice cream onto the ground and ran away, great my best friend is upset. I ran after her.

"Alexia..". I said.

She stopped. "Why didn't you tell me Chaz?". She asked.

"I was gonna, but I didn't know how". I said.

"So, you decided to tell her?! I don't want you to move to LA!". She shouted.

"I'm sorry". I said.

"Leave me alone Chaz". She said, great.

I walked to the other side of the field and watched the sun set, I don't want to leave Florida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm backkkkkkkkkk anyways sorry it's short, hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to leave a comment on what you think should happen next!