New brothers.

Chaz's p.o.v

I sat and watched the sun set, I'm losing everything.. What am I gonna do? I walked back to the party. I made my way through everyone and grabbed my penny board, I didn't tell anyone were I was going, I walked down to the sidewalk and skated, hmm where to go.

After awhile of skating I ended up at school, it was starting to get dark so I ran into the playground and walked around, hmm I wonder if I can get in, I climbed through a small window which was opened a bit and I just wondered around the halls. Then I ended up on the roof, I heard people laughing, oh no teens, they were laughing.

"Hey baby face what are you doing up here?". A girl asked.

"Um, I was just wondering around..". I said as I was about to leave.

"Hey, not so fast!". She said as she pulled me back.

"What's your name?". She asked.

"Um, Chaz". I said.

"Aw, that's a cute name for a cutie like you!". She said as she pinked my cheeks. "I'm Jennifer but call me Jenn". She said.

"Well nice too meet you Jenn". I said.

"Come and meet my friends". Se said as she dragged me towards them.

"Guys, this is Chaz!". Jenn said.

"Awesome penny board dude! By the way I'm Jc". He said.

"Thanks Jc". I said.

"Hey little man, I'm Kian". Another boy said.

"Hi". I replied.

"I'm Connor!". A hyper boy, he seems fun.

"I'm Sam!". Another boy said, woah his cheeks are red.

"I'm Ricky". The tall boy said as he did the duck face.

"And I'm Trevor". A small boy said.

"Nice to meet you guys". I said as I sat with them.

"So why you out here all alone?". Jc asked.

"Well it's my 6th birthday and I found out that my family is moving to LA". I said.

"That's where we're all from!". Sam said.

"No way, really?". I said.

"Yeah, we're traveling the now, were all part of a YouTube channel called Our 2nd Life, part from Jenn but she has her own YouTube channel". Connor said.

"That's awesome! My parents are youtubers too!". I said.

"Who are they?". Jenn asked.

"Charles and Alli, from CTFxC". I said.

"Omg no way! I watch them all the time, wait now I know you, your Charles Paul Dennis Trippy!". Ricky screamed.

"Yeah, but you can call me Chaz". I said.

"Wanna make a video now?". Kian said.

Everyone agreed and set up the camera. These guys are so funny, once we were done we climbed out of the roof.

"Chaz, wanna come to Taco Bell with us? I'll buy since it your birthday?". Jc asked.

"I should really be getting home.. But sure!". I said as they all started walking I skated next to them and got in there car. We got to Taco Bell I sat in the middle of Sam and Trevor they were all taking selfies with me and we made a couple of vines, I love these guys already.

"Chaz, when your in LA give us a call and we'll all hang out!". Kian said handing me a piece of paper with all there numbers on it.

"I will! You guys are awesome". I said.

"We're not just awesome, we'll be your big brothers and Jenn can be your um.. Cuddle momma". Sam said, we all laughed.

"I'll be you big sis". Jenn said.

Once we finished in Taco Bell, they driver me home.

"Bye bros and sis". I said getting out if the car.

"See ya in LA!". They all said. I waved and walked into my house. I screamed when I saw dad standing there.

"Where were you?!". He shouted.

"At Taco Bell". I said as I started walking away, he pulled me back.

"We were worried sick! We were about to call the cops!". He shouted again.

"Sorry, I just needed to think..about stuff". I said.

Dad out his fingers through his hair.

"Your grounded until we leave". He said.

"But dad, I need to talk to Alexia!". I said.

"I don't care, go to your room, your mother nearly took a heart attack!". He shouted. I threw my penny board on the floor and walked to my room, I walked by mom she didn't say anything se just looked mad, urgh I just wanna be with o2l right now, they'll understand. Dad can't ground me, I need say goodbye to everyone, I'll do it tomorrow, I need to talk to Alexia, hmm I should get her flowers or something, yeah I'll do that!

I put on a pair of basketball shorts and since it was hot I just had them on, I jumped into bed, I hope she likes flowers!

I just wish dad would stop yelling at me, I wish I could live with o2l, they would be better parents!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to leave a comment. Also everyone go check out Our 2nd Life on YouTube all the guys are funny and hot;). If you have any ideas on what you would like to happen in the story please tell me!

My twitter: @chloebroadfoot1

Instagram: @chlobro_x

Facebook: Chloe Broadfoot

I'd love to hear from you all!:)