First plane back to Tampa.

Chaz's p.o.v

Today was the day we went to the Empire State Building. I hope my plan works. We had breakfast and got ready and made our way. Once we got there it was full of people. This plan will work better. Uncle Justin gave the man out tickets and we got an elevator to the top of the building. I looked down everyone looked like ants. I turned back and looked at uncle Justin he had his back to me and was vlogging now was my chance.

I pulled my paint ball balloon out my coat. I leaned over and threw it. Then I felt someone grabbed me.

"Chaz! What do you think your doing?!". Uncle Justin said.

"Throwing stuff of a tall building.. What does it look like?". I said back.

"I got it all on video.. I'm sorry Chaz I need to call your dad". He said pulling out his phone.

It didn't bother me. I knew I was gonna get in trouble again.

"Your dad wants to talk to you", he said handing me his phone.

I sighed and took his phone.

"Hello..". I said.

"I want you on the first plane back to tampa now, I knew this wasn't gonna teach you anything. I don't even know if I can let you come to the home town show anymore Chaz". He said calmly.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again". I said.

"You've already broke your promise Chaz.. I'll see you at the airport. He said before hanging up.

I handed the phone back to Justin. I'm going to the gown town show even if I need to sneak into it! Whether he likes it or not!

We got a cab back to Uncle Justin's apartment and he packed my things. Then we got a cab to the airport. I was traveling alone on the flight. Uncle Justin took me to my gate and hugged me.

"Have a safe flight C". He said.

"I will, I'll see you soon". I said.

"Yeah, bye". He said.

"Bye". I said walking to my plane.

I sat down I had two seats to myself. I put my seatbelt on and the plane took off. I went for a nap since I was bored.

I woke up just as the plane landed. Okay what was it I had to do. Oh yeah collect my bags and meet dad.

Once I got my case I looked around for dad. I don't want to call him daddy anymore. I went over to see Ted. I love that puffer fish. I looked around and saw dad in his purple hoodie. I walked over to him.

He didn't hug me. He just took my stuff.

"How was your flight?". He asked as we walked out the airport.

"Fine.". I simply said.

We got to the car. It was silent all the way home.

Once we got home I was tackled by the girls.

"Hi!". I said as I lay on the floor.

Zoey and Marley are like my bestfriends.

I saw mommy she looks fatter. Oh yeah the stupid baby.

"Hi baby!". She said as she hugged me.

"Hi". I said hugging her back.

"Chaz can I speak to you in my office?". Dad said.

"Sure". I said following him to his office .

He sat down and looked at me.

"What am I going to do with you?". He said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I've tried everything.. But you still misbehave.". He said.

"The only thing left is to send you too camp". He said.

"Don't send me to camp". I said.

"I have too, just so you can behave!". He raised his voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me!". I shouted back.

I hated it when he raised his voice at me.

"Chaz! I'm your dad I can raise my voice at you of I want! Guess what your grounded for longer and no baseball! Do you like that?". He said stern.

I groaned.

"You've been acting this way even since we told you about the baby, what's wrong?". He asked.

"Why would I tell you? Cause all you do is tell me to forget about it or go to my room, I'm done talking to you". I said walking out his office.

"Chaz! I'm not done talking to you!". He shouted.

I went to my room and locked my door. I put my Dr. Dres on and grabbed my guitar. I like to play my guitar when I was mad. Dad taught me how to play it when I was about four. I'm so mad at my dad right now he doesn't understand me. I feel much older then I already am right now. I hate it. I put on Simple Plan I'm just a kid on. It's my favourite song to play on the guitar. I don't care what dads say I'm going to the home town show tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz is mad at Charles!:O, what will happen next? Remember to comment! Hope you like this chapter:)