Running off.

Chaz's p.o.v

I was dressed for school, yay I don't want to go back there, I'm scared of Stan and his friends. I walked down the stairs to see dad sitting on the couch. I sat next too him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you dad". I said. He looked at me.

"Dude, it's okay. Oh and by the way I phoned shay and him and Gavin will wait for you when we drop you off at school". Dad said.

"Okay..". I said.

"Chaz, c'mon I'm dropping you off at school", mom shouted. I stood up and fist pumped dad.

"You'll be okay". He said. "I promise". He said. I nodded and grabbed my backpack and walked to the car.

I was so scared to go to school. I stayed quiet till mom pulled up in front of the school.

"Okay, uncle shay and Gavin are just over there, now give me a hug". Mom said opening her arms. I hugged we and she kissed my cheek. "I'll see you soon baby". She said. I nodded and got out the car. "Love you". She shouted before I shut the car door.

"Love you too mom..". I mumbled making sure none heard me. I saw Gavin, I walked up too him and uncle shay.

"Hey Chaz, look Gavin is going to make sure none of these boys bother you, okay". He said.

"Okay, uncle shay". I said. "C'mon Chaz". Gavin said. I followed him into school. "No violence Gavin!". Uncle shay shouted.

"So who is it who's bullying you?". He asked.

"Stan". I said looking down.

"He won't anymore". Gavin said. Then the bell rang.

"I'll meet you out here at recess". Gavin said walking away. I nodded and walked to my classroom.

"Good morning Chaz!". Mr Tomlinson said.

"Morning". I mumbled and quickly sat down. Then Stan walked in. I looked down at my desk. He bumped into me as he was walking to his desk.

"Okay, class we have p.e, can anyone guess what we're doing?". Mr Tomlinson asked. I saw Stan raise his hand.

"Yes Stan?". Mr Tomlinson asked.

"Dodgeball!". He shouted.

"Yes, we're doing dodgeball, now everyone make your way to the changing rooms". He said everyone stood up and walked out. I was the last to walk out the classroom.

"Chaz, I have your stuff here". Mr Tomlinson said. Handing me my gym shorts and the school t shirt.

"Thanks". I said as I walked into the changing room. Once I was changed. I tied my Air Jordan's making sure they wouldn't fall off then I walked out. I was the last one again so the teams were already picked.

"We'll have the new kid". A boy said. I walked over and looked at my team. Oh no! Stan wasn't on my team he was on the other team, great. Mr Tomlinson was sitting on the bench watching. Then Mr Broadfoot the p.e teacher blew his whistle. Then balls went flying everywhere. I got two players from the other team out and for the rest of the game I was trying my best not to get hit by a ball.

I was the last player of my team left. Stan was the last in his team. He ran for a ball and threw it, I closed my eyes. Then heard "ohhhhhh". I opened my eyes, I caught his ball.

"Your out!". Mr Broadfoot shouted to Stan. "Okay, go get changed". He said. I dropped the ball and walked to the changing rooms. Stan came up to me.

"You little dork! I never lose at anything!". He shouted grabbing me and pushing me up to the lockers.

"Leave me alone please". I said trying not to cry.

"Your a nobody, everyone hates you!". He said and punched me in the eye. Everyone laughed because I started crying. Then the bell rang and everyone walked out. I wiped my tears and stood up. I held my eye and walked to the mirror, it was black. I hate this! I grabbed my back pack and ran out. I ran out the back of the school, I can't run home.. I know where to go. I ran out of school and ran to the place.

Connor's p.o.v

I was editing my new video then I heard the door bell.

"Is anyone going to get that?". I shouted. I groaned and walked to the door. I opened the door to see a crying Chaz with a black eye. I quickly picked him up and carried him through into the livingroom. Where the rest of 02l were.

"What's happened?!". They all said at the same time. I sat on the couch and everyone surrounded up. Chaz was crying into the crook of my neck.

"Hey, hey what's happened?", I asked crying to calm him down. He looked at everyone and wiped his tears.

"I've been getting bullied at school by a boy called Stan and today I bet him at dodgeball and he gave me a black eye". Chaz said before crying again. I hugged him again.

"Aw dude". I said as he hugged me again.

"Does your parents know about this?". Jc asked.

"Yeah, nothing's helping though". Chaz said.

"I'll go call his parents and tell them he's here". Ricky said walking out the living room.

"Kian could you get Chaz an ice pack please?". I asked. Kian nodded and walked to the kitchen. Then Ricky came back through.

"His parents are at the doctors with Ariana, she getting her shots but Charles said he could stay with is for the day and him and Alli will pick him up later". Ricky said. I nodded.

Kian walked back with an ice pack and I out it on Chaz's swelling eye.

"Does that mean I can stay with you guys for the day?". He asked.

"Yeah". We all said.

"We were going to go swimming in our pool out back, do you want to join us?". Kian asked. Chaz nodded.

"I'll go to the store and get him some shorts". Kian said grabbing his keys

"I'll come!". Trevor and Sam both shouted running after kian.

"So who wants ice cream?". Jc asked piling up Chaz.

"Um, I would love some ice cream". Chaz said all diva and snapping his fingers.

"Omg mini me is in the house". Ricky said all diva and snapping his fingers too. We all laughed.

Once kian and the rest of the returned we all got changed and headed out side to the pool. We all jumped in except Chaz.

"C'mon Chaz!". Sam shouted.

He started backing up. "Catch me jccccccccc". He shouted. Jc held his arms out ready to catch the boy. Chaz ran and jammed right into Jc's arms.

The day went on, we were soon out the pool, Chaz was asleep on the couch, the boy has so much energy now he's crashed out on the couch. Half of the guys were making videos or editing and the other half of us were watching a movie. I heard the door. So I walked up too it and opened it, it was Charles and Alli. I let them in.

"He's asleep on the couch guys". I said as I lead them into the livingroom.

"You guys must of wore him out then". Charles laughed. Alli walked over.

"My poor baby". Alli said touching his eyes causing Chaz to stir.

"I promised everything was gonna be okay, now look at him". Charles said sitting on the end of the couch.

"I would of said the same Charles". I said.

"I think it's best if we move back to Florida...". Charles said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whaaaaaaaaat? Okay guys, I'm taking requests! Just message me or comment down below your requests. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!