Airport.

Chaz's p.o.v

Dad turned the time out chair so i was facing the wall, I kicked my feet so they were hitting the wall.

"Chaz! Knock it off!". Dad shouted. I kicked the wall again. I'm going to see grandpa but how am I going to get too the airport, o2l! I'll FaceTime them and they can take me there. I saw dad standing next to me so I looked up at him, now time for being good.

"I'm sorry..". I said. He picked me up.

"Sorry isn't good enough dude". He said.

I hugged him, tight. Kinda like what I held my bear like when I have a nightmare.

"Fine, but go too your room". Dad said carrying me to the stairs and making me stand on them. I turned around and looked at him.

"Can I please have my iPad now?". I asked. He made a funny noise.

"Wait here". He said walking to his office. I sat on the stairs, waiting for him too come back. Then Ariana crawled across the floor and stopped to look at me.

"Babaab". She said and started coming towards the stairs, she started climbing up them! I didn't want her too get hurt so I pushed her back down and she landed on her butt, she started crying. I put my hands over my ears because she was that loud!

Dad ran over and picked her up, he gave me the look.

"What happened?!". He said.

"She started climbing the stairs and I.. Um pushed her and she landed on her butt". I said looking down at my Jordan's.

"Go too your room now Chaz! I don't want to see you!". He shouted. I stood up and he gave me my iPad and I ran too my room.

I was too bust trying to FaceTime Connor, I walked into someone, it was only mom.

"Sorry mom". I said as I walked to my room. I closed my door and locked it and facetimed Connor.

"Sup little man". He said as he popped up on my screen.

"Do you drive?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? What's up?". He asked.

"I need to go to the airport". I said.

"Why?". He asked again.

"I'm going to see my grandpa". I said. He looked at me the way dad does.

"Are you aloud?". He asked funny. I laughed.

"Of course!". I lied. "But I need to get a ticket". I said placing my iPad on my desk.

"I'll get that for you, just bring your passport, when are you going?". He asked.

"Tonight". I said. His eyes went big.

"Short notice Chaz!". He said. "I'll pick you up in an hour". He said.

"Okay, but don't come in my house, my dad is really sick!". I lied again, I'm really good at this.

"Oh okay, I'll wait outside then, see you soon Chaz!". He said. I hung up on him and ran into my closet, I grabbed my back pack and packed my iPad and some toys, I have clothes at grandpas, I can't wait too see him! Now, where is my passport, I ran down the stairs and into the livingroom, mom and dad were sitting watching at movie on the couch with Ariana in the middle of them, why didn't they ask me to watch it with them? I ran into dads office and looked on the shelfs, I was too little to reach so I stood on a chair, I saw all the pass ports, I looked at the pictures in them and found mine, I shoved it in my pocket and jumped down, then I heard a smash. I looked down it was dads silver platinum recorded! That was dads favourite thing ever! I'm in so much trouble, I bet dad will spank me again, I shoved the record under the shelf and kicked the broken glass under too, I ran out. Only to run right into dad.

"What was that smash, and you're meant to be in your room". He said.

"Um, I don't know it was probably Marley running around? And I'm just going back up there". I said and I ran back up to my room. I put the passport in my bag and threw it on my back. I tip toe'd back down the stairs and opened the front door. I said goodbye to Marley and Zoey before running out.

I saw Connor waiting for me so I ran and got in his car.

"To the airport we go". Connor sang. I laughed.

We got to the airport and Connor walked up to the desk.

"When's the best flight to Florida?". He asked. The lady started pressing buttons then looked back at Connor.

"20 minutes sir". She said. Connor took out his wallet and gave the lady money.

"This is my nephew Chaz, and I'm sending him back to my brother in Florida, I want him to be in safe hands". Connor said, wait a minute he lied!

The lady nodded. "He's the ticket sir, enjoy your flight. Me and Connor walked to the metal thingys and I put my backpack threw this thing. Then I walked threw a door with didn't have a door and I got my things, Connor did the same and he walked me to the gate.

"I'm going to miss you". He said hugging me.

"I'll miss you too". I said.

"FaceTime me as soon as your get there!". He said. I nodded.

"I will". I said.

"Okay, go you don't want too miss your flight". He said. I hugged him and again and walked to my gate a lady took my ticket and took me into the plane, I'm coming grandpa!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment what you think should happen next!