He can go home later on.

Alli's p.o.v

We were walking back to Chaz's room when he stopped.

"Chaz?". I said as I turned around.

He was looking into a room, wait a minute that was the room when Charles was in hospital. He just stared at it. I walked back to him.

"C'mon sweetie". I said as I pulled him forward.

"I hate the hospital mommy". He said as we started walking.

"I know baby". I said as we continued walking.

"You know, I think I can play baseball this week". He said with a cheeky smile.

"I don't think so". I said.

His faced dropped.

"But the big game is this week and iv worked so hard". He said with a sad tone.

"I know sweetie but the doctor said you need to rest, if it makes you feel better we can take you but you would be watching". I said as I tried to make him feel better.

He sighed. "It's not fair". He said

I felt so bad for him but once we get out I'll be going too see Dukes' mother. We got back to Chaz room and the doctor was back and he had a small brace in his hand.

"Ah Chaz I see you back". He smiled.

I looked down at Chaz who didn't look very happy.

"Come over here and let's try this on". The doctor said.

I looked down at Chaz.

"It's fine sweetie". I said

He started to walk over.

"Okay, so this plastic brace will go under your shirt, can you take it off".

Chaz slowly took off his shirt.

The doctor placed the brace on him I hear Chaz whined. I hate seeing him hurt.

"How does that feel?". The doctor said.

"Heavy". Chaz said.

"Yeah, it will be a bit heavy. Try and walk over to your dad". The doctor said.

Chaz walked over but it was like he was a little robot.

"It feels funny". Chaz said.

"It takes a bit if time to get used too. Now this might be a bit hard. We need to see if you can sit down with it". The doctor said.

The doctor pulled up a chair. Chaz sat down but it took him awhile.

"Wow, your going better then I thought, by the looks of things you might get out later on tonight". The doctor smiled.

"That's amazing". Charles said.

"Okay, and the only time he can take it off is when he's in the bath or when he's sleeping". The doctor said.

"Okay" I said.

Soon the doctor left.

"Can I take it off now". Chaz said.

"No, you need to keep it on". Charles said.

"So when can we go home?". Chaz said.

"Later on". I said as I smiled.

He smiled.

I brought out my camera again and started to vlog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter:), remember to leave a comment. There's also going to be a surprise later on in the story, involving Chaz and Duke;)