Problems at school.

Alli's p.o.v

I woke up at 7, I let Charles sleep since well Charles never gets up early. I quietly got out of bed but felt hands around me.

"Char, I need to go wake up the kids". I said.

"Snuggle with me". He mumbled.

"No, Char we can later". I said removing his hand and walking to Ariana's nursery.

She was sitting in her crib chewing her teddy. She saw me then she started to squeal.

"Hi little lady". I said picking her up.

"Why don't you go wake up daddy? Huh". I said as I walked back to mine and Charles' room.

"Daddy, look who's here to wake up up". I said as I put Ariana next to him.

"Hi daddy's little girls". He said as he sat her on his stomach.

"I'll go feed the girls then I'll wake up C". I said as I walked out our room and down the stairs. I quickly feed the girls and went back up the stairs into Chaz's room.

I went into his walk in closet and pick out a outfit for him.

I picked out a button up shirt, a magnetic sweater, skinny jeans and low white converse. I laid the outfit on the bottom of his bed and opened his curtains. I heard him groan.

"C, time to get up sweetie". I said as I lightly shook him.

"I don't wanna go to school". He mumbled and rolled over.

"C'mon, after I'll take you to get a new toy". I said. He quickly got up.

"Really?". He asked.

"Yes". I laughed. "Now c'mon let's get you ready and get breakfast". I said. He stood up and I put his outfit on him. Once he was dressed. We walked into his bathroom. I watched as he brushed his teeth with his singing toothbrush.

I spiked his hair to the side. "Okay, I think daddy made your breakfast". I said. He nodded and ran Dow the stairs. I walked to my room to get ready.

~

"Chaz, time to go". I said as I carried Ariana to the car. I out her in her car seat and buckled her in. I waited for Chaz to come out. I saw Charles carrying Chaz over his shoulder.

"I don't wanna go". He shouted. His voice kinda broke through it, cute.

"Dude, it will be fun, you'll make new friends". Charles said trying to keep him calm but was failing.

"I don't wanna go dad!". He shouted. I got into the passenger seat and watched as Charles tried to put Chaz in his car seat.

"Chaz, stop unbuckling yourself". Charles said sternly.

"I wanna go back to my old school". He said.

"Chaz, all your grandparents are coming to see us next week", Charles said trying to change the subject. He finally got him buckled him and got him in the drivers seat and started driving.

We pulled up at the school. "I'll go in with him babe". Charles said.

"Okay, Chaz I'll see you after school sweetie". I said. He unbuckled himself and kissed my cheek. Then he jumped out of the car.

Chaz's p.o.v

Me and dad walked into the school, kids were looking at me. I didn't like it. We walked through the school to my new classroom and a man teacher was standing at the door.

"Hi I'm Mr Tomlinson, you must be Chaz". He said.

"Yeah". I said looking down.

"I look forward to teaching you Chaz, and don't worry Mr Trippy your son will be fine". He said.

"That's good, okay Chaz I'll pick you up after school okay?, behave dude". He said walking away. I don't want to be here.

Mr Tomlinson walked into class with me and made me stand up from with him. The whole class looked at me.

"Okay, settle down class, we have a new student". He said.

"This is Chaz Trippy he just moved here from Florida". He said. "Now, why don't you go sit at the desk over there". He pointed.

I sat at the desk, it was near the back. I heard people whispering. Am I different or something?

The bell went for recess, I waited till the rest of the class left and I stood up.

"Are you okay Chaz?". Mr Tomlinson asked.

"Yeah". I said as I walked out. The playground was full of kids. I sat on a bench and watched them play. My shoe was in tied so I tied it, I stopped when I saw a black shadow. I looked up to see a bunch of kids.

"So your the new kid?". A big boy asked.

"Y-yeah". I said. They all started to laugh.

"You don't belong here go back to Florida freak". He said as he pushed me on the ground. They all started to laugh. I think there all in my class.

"Leave me alone", I said.

"Did he just talk back to me?". He said to all his friends.

"Nobody talks back to Stan like that!". Another boy said.

Stan picked me up by my shirt and tripped me over again.

"Look! Trippy, tripped over!", he said pointing. Everyone laughed at me. Then the bell rang. They all laughed and walked away. I quickly wiped my tears and slowly walked to class. I wiped all dirk off my clothes on the way. I was the last one back to class.

"Chaz your late". He said.

"Sorry..". I said looking down at my feet.

"Why are you covered in dirk?", he asked.

I looked up and saw Stan and his friend giving me evil looks.

"I.. Um.. Fell". I said. He looked at me.

"Are you sure?". He asked.

"Yes". I said. "Okay, go sit down". He said.

Stan and his friends kept looking at me, why can't they leave me alone?

~

It was time to go home, I was walking out of class when I felt someone trip me up. I looked up to see Stan.

"Tell anyone about this and I'll beat you up, freak", he said as he walked away laughing. I stood up and grabbed my back pack and walked out school. I saw dads car. I walked up and got in. I sat in my sea and put on my seat belt.

"How was school?". He asked. I looked to see Ariana sleeping and mom smiling at me.

"Good". I lied.

"Did you make any new friends?". Mom asked.

"Uhh, you could say so..". I mumbled.

"I told you it wouldn't be bad". Mom said.

"Okay, let's go to the mall now". Dad said.

I don't want to go back to that school, everyone hates me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw poor Chaz, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, remember to leave a comment on what you think should happen next:)