He got me Al, he got me.

Alli's p.o.v

"Sweetie, look at mommy, please". I said to Chaz, who was staring into space. Then he looked at me.

"You are not a mistake, you know what, you changed mommy and daddy's life's, you know. I remember when mommy found out that you were in my belly". I said remembering.

~throwback~

Me and char have tried so hard to have a kid, but nothing has work. I looked down at my fourth pregnancy test. Waiting for the timer to go off. Finally I heard the timer, I looked back down at the test "positive", I read. I was so happy right now! I skipped out the bathroom and saw char on the couch.

"Char...". I sang. He looked at me.

"Yeah?". He asked. I bit my lip.

"We're going to be parents!". I shouted happily. He quickly hugged me.

"Are you serious?". He said happy.

"We're going to be a mommy and daddy!", I said.

I was snapped out my thoughts. My face was wet, I looked at Chaz who was giving me a cheeky smile.

"Do you know when mommy and daddy brought you back to the old house for the first time, Zoey and Marley wouldn't leave your sight". I said as I rubbed shampoo in his hair.

"Really?". He said as he dunked his little basketball into the waterproof net on the side of the bath.

"Yup, your mommy's special little guy". I said as I washed the shampoo out of his hair. He giggled.

"Mom you say that all the time". He said. I moved his hair out of his face.

"Just reminding you sweetie". I said. "Do you want to play in the bath for awhile or do you want out?", I asked.

"Outttttttt". He sang as he put his arms up. I laughed and helped him out the bath and dried him with a towel. I put little boxers on him and ninja turtle pyjamas.

"Do you think dad will play a game with me?". He asked as I dried his hair. I faked gasped.

"What's wrong with playing a game with me?". I asked.

"Well, this is a man game". He said.

"Are you a man?", I asked. He put his arms on his waist like a superhero.

"Yes mother", he said posh. I laughed. Then I stopped. "Chaz, who was it what called you a mistake today?". I asked him.

"I can't say". He said. I sighed. "Go sit at the table me and daddy are going to have a talk with you". I said. He nodded and ran out the bathroom. I followed and walked down the stairs.

"Char, come sit at the table for a moment", I said as I walked to the table. Chaz was sitting across from me and Charles. He looked like he has something on his mind.

"Okay, Chaz can you tell us who called you a mistake today?", I asked.

"What who the hell called our son a mistake?!". Charles said raising his voice.

"Char.. Calm down". I said.

"Uh.. I can't say! He said he would beat me up". Chaz said looking down.

"Have you been having problems at school today?". I asked. He looked at me and slowly nodded.

"What happened?" Charles asked.

"A bunch of boys were pushing me around, they called me.. Stuff and they said if I told anyone they'd beat me up, and when we were at the mall the same boys bet me up, and I lied saying I fell down the stairs". Chaz said quietly.

"Aw sweetie why didn't you tell us?". I asked.

"I thought you and dad would be mad at me". He said.

"Dude, we aren't mad at you, were just annoyed because you didn't tell us, now the shaytards go to the same school as you they will be there tomorrow, I'll phone shay and ask if Gavin could watch over you, okay?". Charles said.

I heard Chaz sign "sure". He said. Then we heard Ariana. "I'll go get her", I said standing up.

Chaz's p.o.v

It was just me and dad at the table, he was staring at the wall, I wonder what he's thinking?

"Dad", I said. He quickly looked at me.

"Yeah dude?". He said.

"Wanna play a game?". I asked.

"Sure dude". He said.

"Race ya to my room?". I said standing up. I saw him standing up. I started running towards the stairs. I got half way up them then I felt dad pull my leg back down. He grabbed me and ran up the stairs carrying me. We were both laughing then dad kicked my door opened and threw me on my bed.

"So what games do you have?". He asked. I jumped up from my bed and ran to my closet which had lots of games.

"Um, I have indoors baseball". I said pulling the game out.

"Yeah let's play that". He said. We both grabbed the ball, glove and bat and ran into the hallway. We started playing and we were making so much noise.

I was batting and dad was pitching. I took a swing and next thing I knew dad was rolling on the floor holding his boy parts as mom calls them. I saw mom run to dad and I did the same.

"Babe are you okay?" Mom asked dad.

"He got me Al, he got me" dad said, wow he must be hurt.

"I'll go get an ice pack" mom said running downstairs.

"Are you okay dad? I asked. He kept making funny noises.

"Yeah dude" he said. Mom came back with a ice pack and put it on dad.

"AHHHHHHH". Dad shouted.

"Suck it up char, you'll be fine" mom said.

Did I really hurt dad? I didn't mean too! I felt like I was going to cry because dad was in so much pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Remember to leave a comment on what you think should happen next!