We're too late.

Charles p.o.v

Me, Alli and Ariana were all watching Princess and the frog because Ariana liked that movie. I haven't been this relaxed in so long.

"This is nice". I said looking down at Ariana and putting my arm around Alli. She looked at me.

"I don't like it". She said.

"What why?" I asked pulling her closing to me.

"We have another child you know, he must feel terrible because he isn't here right now". She said. I removed my arm and looked at her, she's right.

"You're right, but he hasn't been behaving al". I said. Alli gave me the look. I quickly stood up.

"I'll just go get him". I said as I jogged up the stairs, I walked to Chaz's room and knocked on the door.

"Chaz?". I said. He didn't reply I opened his door and looked around, he's gone! I went into panic mode and searched his room. I looked on his desk and saw a note.

I couldn't believe why I was reading, I ran down the stairs.

"Al, get in the car! Now!". I shouted. She looked at me.

"What's wrong?!". She asked. I walked up to her and read the note out.

"Mom and dad, I miss my grandpa too much so I'm going to the airport and going back to Florida, see you guys soon, Chaz". I read. Alli quickly picked up Ariana and we ran to the car and sped of to the airport.

Chaz's p.o.v

I sat next to a old guy, he was sleeping. I sat at the end and put my seat belt on, I opened my backpack and put my dr dre beat headphones in, hmm I'll watch Lion King, I started watching the movie. I looked out the window and saw we were in the air, next stop tampa! How am I going to get grandpa?

Alli's p.o.v

I called my dad and told him everything. Thank god he's going to get Chaz when his flight lands, but hopefully the plane hasn't took off yet, we got to the airport and I ran to the entrance, Charles wasn't far behind me carrying a giggling Ariana. I ran to the front desk.

"Hello! Have you seen this little boy?!". I asked showing her a picture of Chaz.

"Yes, he was going to tampa". She said.

"Yes that's my son Chaz, where is he?". I asked.

"I'm sorry ma'am, that flight left 2 hours ago". She said.

I burst into tears, my baby is alone on a flight. I cried into Charles chest. We were too late.

Chaz's p.o.v

A nice lady woke me up. I looked around and saw everyone get ready to get off the plane. I put my headphones and iPad in my backpack and put it on my back. I walked off the plane and into the airport, I walked around. I ran to the fish tank and looked for Ted, then I saw grandpa, I ran towards him.

"Grandpa!". I shouted. He turned around and quickly hugged me.

"I'm glad your okay, what on earth were you thinking Chaz! Your parents are worried sick about you!". He said.

"Why are they worried?". I asked. He took my hand and we walked out the airport.

"Because your here and there in LA!". He said.

"I missed you, too much". I said as he put me in the car.

"I miss you too". He said. "I'll call your mom and say your safe.

Alli's p.o.v

My phone started to ring, I was now in bed, I couldn't stop crying I just want to snuggle with my baby boy. I picked up my phone.

"Hello?". I said.

"Alli, Chaz is safe and sound". My dad said. I quickly sat up and wiped my tears.

"Really! Are to with him?". I asked.

"Yeah, he just fell asleep, I'm driving back home". He said.

"Oh thank god, thanks dad". I said.

"Your welcome al, I'll call you soon". He said.

"Okay, thank you again, bye", I said hanging up.

Thank god my baby boy is okay, I need to see him, I'm glad he's safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz got to see his grandpa! Hope you liked this chapter remember to leave a comment on what you think should happen next!