Covered in mud.

Chaz's p.o.v

I've been at this camp for four days now, and it's torture they make us do push up in the morning, we also have to do this course thing were you have to crawl in mud and climb on wooden walls, I really want to go home I miss everyone. I saw crash walk up to me.

"Trippy, Master Flinn wants you". He said.

He help me up from the ground and patted my back.

"Good luck". He said jogging away.

I walked to Scout Master Flinns office. I knocked.

"Come in!". I heard.

I walked in and stood in front of his desk, if you didn't stand straight you would get hurt, so I've heard. Scout Master Flinn was a mean man, he seems nice but once your parents aren't here, he turns into a monster.

"Trippy reporting to see you scout master Flinn". I said as I saluted him, he did it back.

He mentioned me to have a seat so I did.

"Look Trippy, this isn't a fun camp, it's a camp for little losers like you! I've heard that you've been struggling with the exercise here". He said.

"I can't reach the stuff", I said.

"Did I give you permission to talk?!". He shouted.

"No sir". I said.

"Well, shut you dumb mouth then!", he shouted.

"I want you to go out and do that course five times over!". He shouted.

I looked outside it was raining.

"But it's raining, I'll get sick". I said.

He laughed.

"GET YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING ASS OUT THERE BOY!". He shouted.

I quickly stood up.

"Sir, yes, sir!". I said as I walked out his office and out into the rain.

I ran in tires what were lying on the floor then I crawled under a thick wire did I mention I was crawling in mud, I quickly jump up from the mud and moved onto the monkey bars, my arms were sore, I fell on the last bar but I got up and continued, there was a rope and a wooden wall, I suck at this one I grabbed the top and started climbing up the wall, it took awhile but I made it over, now I need to do it four more times.

Charles p.o.v

It's been quiet in the house since Chaz was away, but it's a good thing cause there's no fighting, this means that me and Alli get to spend more time with Ariana, but I do miss Chaz, I wonder how he's doing.

"Babe, wanna go to your parents?". Alli said walking into my office, holding Ariana.

"Sure, they haven't seen Ariana since she's been home". I said getting up.

We got all of Ariana's stuff ready and got in the car to go to my parents. But on the way there I heard sniffling. I looked over it was Alli.

"Babe? Are you okay?". I said.

"I just miss Chaz, that's all", she said wiping her tears.

"I do too, but just to think in three days we'll be at home with our boy". I said.

"Yeah". She said smiling.

Chaz's p.o.v

I finally finished the course, then I heard a loud bell, it was dinner time, wow have I been at the course most of the day. I walked to the cafeteria and got a taco, which didn't even look like a taco. I looked around and saw Adam, Nash, crash, and Michael all at a table I walked and sat next to them. I heard them laugh.

"Dude, you covered him mud", Nash laughed.

"Scout master Flinn make me do the course five times in the rain". I did taking a bite out my taco.

"The food here is gross". I said putting my taco down.

"I'll eat it!". Michael said taking my food.

"Trippy, we have a secret place here, in the forest, later on when were all doing laps we'll show you". Adam said.

"Okay". I said.

We sat and talked about the secret place till the bell went, time to go out jogging.

I ran with Nash, he was fifteen by the way, and I could run at the same speed as him. We did a couple of laps then Nash pulled me aside into the forest.

"Trippy, this way", he said walking into the forest, I followed him. We jumped down a couple of hills and we finally got there.

"Woah". I said

There was a lake with a waterfall, it was beautiful, Michael handed me an apple.

"Where did you get this from?". I asked.

"The apple tree over, there's loads of fruit over there". He said.

I took a bite, this apple was amazing.

"Trippy look up". Nash said.

I saw crash on a rope swing and he swung and jumped into the lake.

"Dude this place is awesome!, does anybody know about this?". I said.

"Nope, we found this place 3 years ago, this is were we all first met at this camp, and every time this camp opens were hear ever since". Adam said.

"And since this is your first time here, it's time for the royal dunk". Nash said.

"Wait what?". I said and before I knew it Nash picked me up and threw me into the water.

I came up for air, and laughed this place is awesome.

"And since your like one of the youngest kids here, we'll look out for you", Adam said.

"Thanks guys". I said.

We messed about for what seems like for ever then we heard a loud voice.

"It's scout master Flinn!". Nash shouted.

We quickly got out of the lake and ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's gonna happen? Remember to comment it would mean a lot guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!:)