Talk with grandpa.

Chaz's p.o.v

I was lying in bed until I hear a familiar knock on the door, wait a minute that's grandpa Dennis's knock. I got up and unlocked the door. Then he gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Grandpa!" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey Chazzy Boy". He said.

"Can I talk to you?". He also said.

"Sure". I replied walking back to my bed.

I sat down then he sat next to me.

"I came to talk about what happened out there". He said.

"Oh". I said looking at the floor.

"Why do you not want a little brother or sister?". I hear him say.

"Because". I say.

"C'mon that's not a reason". He said.

"Fine, I don't want a little brother or sister because that means mommy and daddy will love it more then me and then soon they will forget about me". I said looking at him.

"Aw, chaz that's not true, they will never pick between you and the baby and they will never forget about you". Grandpa said hugging me.

"Yeah, okay". I said.

"Why don't we go see you parents, there pretty upset". Grandpa said.

I sighed. "Fine".

"That's my boy". Grandpa said messing my hair up.

"Let's go then". He said standing up.

"Carry me?". I said putting my hands up.

"Grandpas too old to be picking up a big boy like you". He smiled.

"You know you want too". I sang.

He laughed and picked me up.

Grandpa walked out my room and into the living room were everyone was. I looked at the kitchen to see mommy crying. I don't like seeing her cry. Grandpa soon put me down.

"Go give her a hug". Grandpa whispered in my ear.

I nodded and ran over.

Mommy saw me and bent down so she could hug me. She hugged me so tight.

"I'm sorry". I whispered in her ear.

She kissed my cheek. I looked around.

"Where's daddy?". I said as I let go.

"In his office". She said.

I wiped her tears and kissed her then ran off to my daddy's office. He was sitting at his computer he looked sad. Hmm I have an idea. I crawled along the floor making sure he didn't see me and got to under his desk. He got up and left. Dangit! So I sat on his chair and waiting for him to return.

He returned holding a coffee. Then he saw me.

"Chaz? What are you doing in here". He asked as he sat his coffee down.

I still sat on his chair. Then I opened my arms. Letting him know I wanted a hug. He got it and walked over and picked me up giving me one of his big bear hugs.

"I'm sorry". I said.

"You were just mad". Daddy said as he sat on his chair with me in his knee.

"I didn't mean to make you and mommy upset". I said.

"Why did you say it?". Daddy asked.

I didn't really want to tell him the reason why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should Chaz tell his dad? Remember to leave a comment:), hope you enjoyed this chapter, more to come;)