Apologise.

Charles p.o.v

I can't believe I'm going this but he needs to learn. I brought my hand down on his butt and hit it will all the force I had, Chaz started to bawl.

"D-dad! S-stop p-please!", he cried. I kept smacking.

I gave him ten hard spanks to his butt and I picked him up and made him stand in between my legs. I tried to pull him to me so I could comfort him and tell him it's all over. But he kept trying to push me away.

"G-get a-away f-rom m-e!". He cried. I felt terrible for making him cry but it had to be done.

"Chaz, calm down". I said softy trying to get him to stop bawling his eyes out. But he kept trying to get out my grasp.

"I-I.. H-hate.. Y-you!", he said punching my chest with his little fists. I signed.

"Charles stop it right now mister". I said sternly. He finally stopped and I pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my neck but he was still crying his eyes out.

"Shh, it's over now". I said softy. "Now, your going on a time out for hitting me, okay". I said making him look me in the eyes. I wiped his tears away.

"Come on bud". I said standing up. I went to pick him up but he moved. I signed again and walked down the stairs. I lead Chaz to time out.

"Now you sit here and wait till I come back, okay?". I said. He leaned back in the chair and slowly nodded not even looking at me.

I walked towards Alli. She looked at me with Ariana on her hip.

"Please tell me you didn't". She said. I nodded.

"Babe, he has to learn". I said sitting on the couch. She stood In front of me.

"I thought we said we weren't going to do that too out children?". She said.

"Same here, but Chaz was too out of hand, if I didn't spank him he couldn't done something, like.. He could of hurt Ariana". I said. She signed.

"I hate the thought of it, look if that's what you think is best then fine. But I want nothing to do with it. So if he mis behaves you can spank him". She said walking away with Ariana. I nodded.

I stood up and walked back over to Chaz, he was sitting the same way I left him. I swatted down to his level and looked at him.

"Do you know why I put you on time out?". I asked. He nodded.

"B-because I hit you..". He mumbled.

"Yes, and what else?". I asked. He took a deep breath.

"I got spanked". He mumbled again.

"Yes, I want you too apologise to your sister and go too your room". I said sternly. He nodded and stood up slowly, probably because his butt would still be sore.

"D-dad". He mumbled. I stood up and looked down at him.

"Yeah?". I asked.

"When are we going back to Florida?". He asked.

"In a week, two weeks, why do you ask?". I asked him as he started walking to where Alli and Ariana were.

"I-I want my grandpa". He said walking away.

Alli's p.o.v

I was in the kitchen making Ariana a bottle. I sat her in her chair and waited for the bottle to heat up, I was about to grabbed the bottle when Chaz walked in. His eyes red and puffy. I quickly squatted down and hugged him.

"Your okay baby". I said. He wasn't crying. He looked at me.

"I-hate dad". He mumbled. I understand why he said it, he's upset at what Charles did.

"Don't say that C, your just upset okay". I said. Moving his hair out of his face. Then he started to bawl into my neck.

"C, calm down baby", I said.

"I-I w-want m-my g-grandpa!", he screamed. Oh my gosh he's really upset. I made him look at me. At this point I was going to made my little boy see his grandpa.

"I'll phone grandpa Dennis tonight, and I'll get you a ticket back to Florida, okay? Then you'll see grandpa". I said. He stopped crying and wiped his eyes.

"Really?". He asked. I nodded.

"What about moving?". He asked. I stood up.

"We'll pack your stuff and you can stay with grandpa till, we get there okay?, I just hate seeing my baby upset". I said hugging him.

"Thank you". He said kissing my cheek.

"It's fine baby, but don't say anything to your dad". I warned.

"I don't like him anymore". He said walking over to Ariana. He mumbled something in her ear and kissed her head. Then he walked out the kitchen up the stairs not saying another word. Maybe the whole spanking thing was a bad idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapters so short guys, I wanted to get it up in time! Also thank you all for your amazing ideas! Remember to leave a comment and tell me what you think should happen next!