Just like his mom.

(Not edited)

Charles' p.o.v

After the meet and greet, Alli went out to lunch with Melissa, so I was left with the kids.

I decided to walk around Play List, just to waste some time. I carried Ariana on my hip and made sure Chaz was close to me.

"Dad, where are we going?". I heard Chaz say as he's skipping next to me, trying to keep up.

"We're gonna look around". I said. We walked around the stall which had all youtubers merch and some cool gadgets.

I looked back to see Chaz looking at a stall, I walked back to see what he was looking at, a candy stall I should of guessed.

I put my hand on his shoulder and guided him over.

"Okay, you can have one thing". I said a so adjusted Ariana on my hip and pulled my wallet out.

"Do you want a candy baby?". I asked Ariana who was staring at a pink Peep.

"Do you want that?". I asked pointing to the Peep. She squealed causing me to laugh.

I grabbed the Peep and put it on the counter, I looked over at Chaz who grabbed a box of M&M's. He put them on the counter.

"That's four dollars sir". The lady with blonde wavy hair said. I handed her the money and thanked her.

I grabbed the candy and started walking back to the main hall. I looked back to see Chaz walking slowly.

"Dude, c'mon we don't want to miss uncle shay and the tards on stage". I said as I stopped.

"I'm tired". He whined. I signed and picked him up with my other hand.

"My little Trippy's". I said as I kissed each of their heads.

"Can I have my M&M's now?". He whined. I laughed.

"Sure dude". I said as I gave him the M&M's. I gave Ariana her pink Peep too.

"Now, let's go". I said as I adjusted both of them of my hips and walked towards the main hall.

Chaz's p.o.v

Me, dad and Ariana were backstage with uncle Shay, and all the tards. I was sitting eating my M&M's when Ellie came up to me.

"Hi Chaz!". She said.

"Hi". I said as I put more M&M's in my mouth.

"Whatcha doing?". She asked.

"What does it look like?". I said, man she is annoying.

"Oh.. Wanna play?". She asked.

"Not right now". I said as I turned away from her.

She bounced around.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?". She shouted.

"No". I said as I stood up I started walking away until she jumped in front of me again.

"Please Chaz!". She shouted. That's it! I pushed her into chairs, then she fell on her butt.

I walked over to her, she looked like she was going to cry.

"I said no". I shouted at her and walked away, why are girls so annoying. Ellie is really annoying.

Ellie's p.o.v

I only wanted to play with Chaz and he pushed me! I started to cry, I thought he was my friend. I stood up and wiped my tears, then I saw daddy run up to me.

"Angel tard, are you okay? What happened?!". He said as he picked me up.

"I...fell". I can't tell on Chaz, his mommy and daddy will get really mad at him.

"Oh sweetie, you need to be more careful, okay". He said. I nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, I need to go check on your siblings". He said as he went over to Gavin.

I looked over at Chaz, he was hugging his daddy. Then he looked at me, but it was like an evil look. I thought he was my friend, but he's just a bad boy.

Charles' p.o.v

I picked up Ariana who was sleeping. It was time for us to go back to the hotel room.

"Chaz, dude c'mon we need to go". I said. He was playing with Gavin, he ran over to me and I grabbed his hand.

"Okay, I'll see you soon man". I said to shay.

"Yeah, see you later Charles". He said. I smiled and walked out of the hall and to the elevator.

"Did you have fun playing with the tards?". I asked as I looked down at him.

"Yeah". He said. I could of sworn I heard him smirk. I just shook it off.

I watched as Chaz started pressing buttons.

"Chaz, stop it". I warned. Then he pressed the alarm button.

"Chaz!". I shouted as I pulled him away from it.

"Dad, it's not fair, I seen you in a vlog pressing that button, and you were laughing". He said.

"Well, I... Am. I'm a grown up okay, and I'm allowed to press that button.

"It's didn't look like that in the vlog". He said as he put his hand on his hip.

I raised my eyebrows at him, then the doors opened.

"You're full of sass, just like you're mom". I said.

"I'm telling mom you said that!". He gasped and ran out of the elevator.

I laughed and waited till he wasn't in sight, I pressed the alarm button, man do I miss doing that.

"Hurry up dad! I want to tell on you!". I heard Chaz from the bottom of the hall.

Just like his mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm backk. Sorry this chapter sucked, I don't have any ideas for the story what so ever. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what should happen next!

Also, I'll be holding a Q&A so you guys can get to know me, so leave questions in the comments and i will answer them! :)