I had a nightmare.

Chaz's p.o.v

I sighed.

"Because when the baby's born all you and mommy are gonna care about is the baby and you will forget about me.." I said.

"What?! Chaz me and your mom will never forget about you and we won't put the baby first! We will love you both equal". Daddy said as he held me tight.

Yeah right. I still don't want them to have the baby.

I see daddy look at the clock.

"Woah it's past your bedtime". Daddy said.

"Can I stay up longer?". I asked as I looked at his computer.

"No". He said

"Pleaseeeee". I whined as I leaned towards his computer.

"Chaz paul.." Daddy warned.

"Only mommy scares me with that.." I said as I went into photo booth and played around with it.

I took a couple of funny pictures then mommy walked in.

"Aw look at my two special guys". Mommy said smiling.

I rolled my eyes.

"Babe he's not going to bed". Daddy said.

"Charles, your 32 and he's 5 you can pick him up". Mommy said.

Then I felt daddy's arms wrap around my belly. I tried my best to get out if his grip but he was too strong.

"Daddy I don't wanna go to bed". I whined as he walked into my bedroom.

"Dude your going to bed". Daddy said as he bent over to lay me down but I had a tight grip on him.

I sighed.

"Chaz let go of me please". Daddy said.

"Fine". I said as I let go. Then daddy tucked me in. But little does he know I'm not staying in my bed for long.

"Night buddy". Daddy said as he was walking out of my room.

"Night". I said back

I waiting a little bit then I got out of bed, I slowly opened my door to see mommy and daddy saying good bye to the rest of the family. Now was my chance I ran and did a tuck duck and roll across the hard floor then I slid into the kitchen. I looked up to see left over cookies. I looked around then stood up and quickly got some.

I was sliding back to my room when I tripped over Zoey.

"Sorry Zo Zo". I whispered as I gave her a cookie.

I decided to slide backwards so I was facing Zoey. Then I bumped into someone legs. I think I know who it was I covered my eyes. Thinking I was hiding.

I felt someone take the cookies off of me. I hide my eyes even more. Then I felt arms around me again. Yep it was daddy.

He walked back to my room and laid me down.

"Stay in your bed". Daddy warned.

I laughed thinking it was funny. Then daddy left. I felt myself starting to fall asleep.

I woke up from having a nightmare. I quickly got up and ran to mommy and daddy's bedroom. I opened the door and walked over. They were both sleeping. I realised I was crying so I shook mommy.

"Mommy". I whispered.

She groaned then looked at me.

"Aw baby what's wrong?". She said sitting up.

"I had a nightmare can I sleep with you?". I asked.

"Sure baby". Mommy said as she made room for me.

I climbed in next to her and she cuddled me. I felt safe.

I heard daddy groan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will Charles say because Chaz is not in his bed? Hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to comment:)