I saw it on Jackass.

Chaz's p.o.v

I was flicking threw channels on the t.v.. I was so bored then something cool came on it was called Jackass it was so funny. They do the most craziest stuff..I kinda want to try uncle Travis is coming over for dinner with his wife Lucy and Jason.. Hmm maybe Jason has seen this. I love this show already. Then the tv turned off I looked up and daddy who was holding the remote.

"Your too young to be watching that show Chaz!". Daddy said as he turn it on to one if his boring shows.

"But daddy I like it..". I tried to argue back.

"I don't want to see you watching it again, it's not for little kids". He said as he drank a root beer.

"Whatever". I said as I got up.

"Don't give me an attitude Chaz!". Daddy shouted back at me.

I walked into the back yard and sat on the grass and just looked towards the pond. I come out here to just get some alone time. I know what you are thinking why would a five year old need time to think, well it's where I get my best ideas.. Best ideas to be bad. Hmm I wonder if daddy was right about an alligator being in our pond. This just gave me an idea! But I need Jason. I walked back into the house to see mommy greeting, Travis, Lucy and Jason. I peeked my head around the Corner.

"Jason!". I whispered.

He heard me and walked over.

"Hey dude". He said as he fist pumped me.

"Hey, follow me". I said as we walked to my backyard.

We both sat on the grass.

"I have a brilliant idea this time!". I said.

He laughed.

"What's the master plan this time Trippy". He said.

I held out my drawing of the idea I made up.

"Kid catapult". I smirked.

He looked amazed.

"I'm expressed". He said.

"I got it it from Jackass". I said.

"So how do we do it?. He asked.

"Well we need to make a catapult from that tree.. We launch into the air and land into the pond". I said.

"Do you think it can work?". He asked.

"It should, we can't get caught though". I said standing up.

"Okay, let's do this". He said.

We got to work.

Charles' p.o.v

Me and trav were watching the game, Alli was talking to Lucy about the baby. I was excited to be a dad again but I'm worried about Chaz.

"Where's the boys?". Alli asked.

"Probably playing outside or something?". I said.

"How did his first day go?". Lucy asked,

"Well he attacked a boy because the boy was teasing him". I said.

"No way! On his first day?!". Travis said.

"Yeah, but he won't do it again". I said.

"I hope so, I'm just gonna check on the boys". Alli said standing up.

Alli's p.o.v

I walked into the back yard. I didn't see the boys anywhere then I spotted a red head in the tree. I walked over.