Baseball and babysitter

Alli's p.o.v

It was noon and we were all having breakfast the game wasn't till three but we need to be there about one so Chaz's team could practice.

"Chaz let's go get your baseball clothes on". I say as I walked to his room.

He followed me. I quickly put on his uniform and took a couple of pictures. He looked so cute. I looked at the clock and we had about twenty minutes to get there. We all got into the car and drove to the field.

It was soon three and the other team showed up. Charles was vlogging the whole thing, we were both cheering Chaz.

Chaz step up to pitch. I cheered.

He missed the first strike.

"It's okay baby". I shouted.

He hit the 2nd and ran. Me and charles cheered.

"He got a home run, that's my boy!". Charles cheered at the camera.

Chaz's team won. I was so happy it was is first game back and he did awesome. I see him walking to to us and Charles quickly swooped him up.

"Well done buddy". Charles said.

"You did awesome sweetie". I said.

"Can we go get ice cream now". He said.

"Sure buddy". Charles said as we walked to the car.

We got back about five. Me and Charles was going for dinner at six and the new babysitter Kathleen was coming.

I snapped out my thought and went to go get ready.

About flirty five minutes past and I was ready. I was wearing a black dress with heels and curled my hair and out my make up on. I walked into the living room to see my boys watching The Simpsons. Charles looked at me.

"Wow babe you look great". He said standing up.

"Thank you". I said as I kissed him.

"Okay, Chaz the new babysitter Kathleen will be here any minute, I don't want anything bad to happen, okay?". I warned Chaz as I grabbed my purse.

"Okay" he said.

"How old is she?". Charles asked.

"18, I know her parents". I said.

"Sweet". Charles said.

Then I heard a knock at the door. That must be Kathleen. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey Kathleen, come in". I smiled as she came in.

"Hi". She smiled.

"Chaz come meet Kathleen". I shouted.

He came through.

His face lit up.

"Wow you have blue hair, that's so awesome!". Chaz said with excitement.

She laughed.

"Hey Chaz, you might not remember me but I met you when you were a baby". Kathleen said.

"Mommy I like her". Chaz said.

We both laughed.

"Babe we need to go". Charles said.

"Okay, Kathleen here my number if anything happens and Chaz need a to be in bed by nine, we should be back by ten". I said as I smiled.

"Okay". She said.

I kissed Chaz

"Okay, see you guys later, Chaz behave". I warned as we walked out the door.

Chaz's p.o.v

Mommy and daddy left.

"So what do you wanna do?". Kathleen said.

"Um, eat candy and get all hyper?". I asked.

"Fine by me". She said.

Wow she's the best babysitter I've ever had.

"Can I call you kath?". I asked.

"Yeah, sure". She smiled.

Awesome.

"Didn't your mommy shout at you for making you hair blue?". I asked.

"Nope, because I'm big now so she didn't mind". She laughed.

She grabbed the candy and a the junk food we had. This is gonna be fun.

After awhile we were both so hyper. Kath was jumping on the couch and I was jumping from the furniture. She is the most awesomeness person in the world.

We played everything. It was so cool.

I looked at kath who looked at the clock.

"Chaz your parents will be back any minute an your meant to be in bed and the house is a mess!". Kath shouted.

We both quickly started to tidy up then we both heard the door open. Kath quickly threw the bag and picked me up and ran to my room and put me too bed.

"Pretend too sleep, okay?". She said.

"Okay, hey kath will I see you again?". I asked.

"Yeah! Totally!". She said and she kissed my head and ran back to the livingroom.

I got up and listened to the conversation.

"Thank you so much for babysitting Kathleen". I hear mommy say.

"Anytime". Kathleen smiled.

"Did he behave?". I heard daddy say.

"He was an angel". I hear kath says

She is soo awesome.

"Cool hair by the way". Daddy said.

Kath laughed. Then I hear the door open. Followed by goodbyes. Then I hear footsteps.

I quickly ran back to bed and pretend too sleep. Mommy looked in and walked over. She lifted my blankets so it was up too my neck she kissed me and walked out.

Tonight was the best night ever I thought too myself then I started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter and big thanks to special guest too kateye7 for allowing me to put her in this chapter go check her out her story is amazing!

Remember to comment:)

1k reads omg thank you guys so much!