Flowers and a necklace.

Chaz's p.o.v

It was lunch time the next day, I was sitting on my iPad at the table I was gonna FaceTime Alexia, she picked up.

"What do you want Chaz?". She said.

"Alexia, I'm sorry". I said.

"You lied to me Chaz". She said.

"I never lied to you". I said as I out my iPad on the table.

"You said we will be bestfriends forever!". She said.

"We will! I just won't see you everyday, I'll come back to visit, cause I need to see my family here". I said.

"It won't be the same..". She said.

"I'll FaceTime you everyday". I said.

"I need to go Chaz, my mommy wants me". She said.

"I'll see you soon". I said.

"Okay. Bye". She said and hung up on me.

I walked into the kitchen, mom was feeding Ariana I climbed up onto the counter and started looking for my piggy bank.

"Chaz, get down from there please". She said.

"I'm looking for something..". I mumbled as I looked through the cupboards.

"Now Chaz!" Mom said kinda shouting. I didn't reply. I finally found my piggy bank and grabbed it. Then I felt someone pick me up.

"Charles, do as your told". It was dad. I put my piggy bank up my shirt, he walked over and out me on time out.

"Dad, I'm too old for this". I said.

"Your too right your too old, sit there for six minutes and don't move!". He said I made a face behind him. I sat my piggy bank on my lap and started shaking me, I heard all the coins and a 20$ bill fell out I out it on my pocket and out my piggy bank on the table and waited.

I thought dad was gonna come and shout at me but mom came. She sat next to me.

"Your dads going out with uncle danny, and nerdrock so I'm here". Mom said.

"I'm sorry for climbing on the counter". I said fast.

"I know you are, but why did you need your piggy bank?". She asked.

"Was gonna buy Alexia something". I said.

"Aw, that's so sweet!". Mom said.

"Can I go to her house?". I asked hopping she would say yes.

"Will you be fine going on your own?". She asked.

"Yeah, I'll take my penny board!". I said.

"Okay, I'll tell Lynsey you coming, just be careful okay?". She said.

"I will, thanks mom! I love you!". I said as I kissed her cheek and quickly hugged her!

I ran and got my penny board and ran to the front door "be careful!". I heard mom shout I shut the door and skated down the sidewalk, I skated down to "Benny's" it was a little corner store.

I picked up my penny board and walked in.

"There's my favourite customer!". Benny said.

"Sup Benny!". I said walking over to him.

"So what bring you here?". He asked.

"Getting a girl something". I said.

"Ah, let me guess, Danny Duncan's daughter?". He said.

"How'd you know?!". I said.

"I'm smart Chaz, very smart". I laughed.

"Here giver her this". He said handing over a small box, I opened it, it was a love shaped necklace.

"Benny I don't think I can buy this, I only have 20$ bill". I said.

"It's free". He said.

"Really? Thanks Benny!". I said.

"Your welcome buddy". He said.

"Can I buy these Aqua flowers, that's Alexia favourite colour". I asked.

"Sure". He said, I gave him the money and he gave me the flowers.

"See you soon!". I said walking out, I hopped on my penny board and started skating.

I walked up to Alexia's door an knocked. Aunt Linsey answered.

"Hi Chaz!". She said.

"Hi aunt Lin". I said.

"Come in". She said, I walked in and patted mr. Kings head.

"Alexia is in her room, she pretty upset about things". She said.

"I know, I'm going to make it up to her though". I smiled as I walked to her room. I hid the flowers behind my back and the necklace in my pocket. I knocked.

"Come in". I heard I walked in and she looked at me.

"Hey". She said quietly.

"Hi". I said walking in her room.

"What's are you hiding?". She asked.

I pulled out the flowers.

"I'm sorry". I said. She jumped off her bed and quickly took the flours and hugged me.

"They're so pretty Chaz!". She said.

I pulled out the necklace and showed her it.

"Chaz! You didn't!". She said all girly.

I laughed and put the necklace around her neck.

"I love it". She said hugging me, I was about to let her go until she kissed me.

"You have cooties" I said. She looked sad as soon as I said it.

"Kidding!". I said. She looked at me

"I'm going to miss you". She said.

"I'll miss you too, but I'll FaceTime you everyday, and I'll come and visit". I said.

We sat and played games for awhile then we heard the front door open, we heard man voices, no, no, no.

"Dude, we need to do that again". It was dad!

"I'm in so much trouble!". I said.

"Climb out my window, quick". She said.

I grabbed my penny board and quickly climbed out the window.

"I'll see you soon". I said she kissed my cheek, I ran out to the sideway and skated home.

I got to my front door and I saw dads car pull into the drive way, I quickly ran in the house, I jumped as I pulled my shoes off, I threw my hoodie to the ground and jumped over the couch, I landed on my face as I didn't jumped high enough, I quickly turned on the t.v and pretended to watch it. Then dad walked in

"Babe, I'm home, hi girls!". Dad said.

I heard him walking closer to me.

"Chaz why are you watching Dora?". He asked.

"Aw.. Um.. It's cool". I said.

He gave me a weird looked and walked away, I can't believe I didn't get caught.

"Chaz!". Dad shouted.

"Yeah?". I've been caught great!

"What is this mess?!". He asked.

Thank god. "Sorry". I said as I jumped off the couch and picked up my shoes and hoodie, I walked to my too and lay on my bed, I can't believe I didn't get caught, I like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, what should happen next? Remember to leave a comment!:) love you guys!<3