We have news to tell you.

Alli's p.o.v

We were in the car Charles stopped at a red light maybe this is the best time to tell him.

"Char.." I said.

"Yeah?". He said looking over at me.

I bit my lip. "I'm pregnant". I said.

"What? That's amazing!" He said reaching over to hug me.

"Really?". I said

"Yes! Why didn't you tell me before?". He asked me.

"Because we had to focus on our son, who is missing and the light is green".

Charles started driving again.

Chaz's p.o.v

Me and Zoey have been walking for ages, my legs hurt and Zoey was tiered. We kept walking until I saw a building.. Wait a minute that's where uncle Justin works he can take me to grandpas. I ran over to see him coming out.

"Uncle Justin!!" I shouted as me and Zoey ran to him.

"Chaz!" He said as he picked me up.

"Why are you alone with Zoey?!" He asked.

"We ran away to lived with grandpa Dennis".

"Aw you can't do that buddy, I'm gonna phone your mom and tell her to come get you". He pulled out his phone and called her.

Then I see daddy's car come around a corner I bet I'm gonna get in more trouble. I see mommy and daddy running up to us. Then daddy grabbed me and hugged me tight..wait he's not mad?

Charles p.o.v

I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad again! But how will Chaz react to this? I was snapped out my thought when Alli got a phone call.

"What?! You found him.. Okay be there soon.. Love you too!".

"He's at Justin's work!" Alli screamed with excitement.

"Okay, it's just around then corner". I say as I turn the wheel.

I turned the corner and see justin holding Chaz. I stopped the car and ran out and grabbed Chaz. I just held him tight.

"I'm so sorry Chaz.. Please don't scare us like that again". I said holding Chaz.

"I won't daddy". He said

Soon we got him in the car.

"Baby we have news to tell you when we get home". Alli told Chaz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alli's pregnant :D, did any of you' see it coming?! What should happen next? Remember to comment! :)