You need to take your medicine.

Alli's p.o.v

We got to the house and the dogs were happy to see us. I looked at the clock and it was around dinner time so I went to the kitchen to make some food. After I got all the stuff I needed I realised that I forgot to buy chicken.

"Charles". I said.

"Yeah?". He replied as he walked into the kitchen.

"I was gonna make chicken pot pie but I forgot to buy chicken could you go to the store and get some?". I said.

"Yeah sure, I was going to get some candy for later on anyways". He said as he typed away on his iPhone.

"Thanks babe". I said as I kissed him.

"I'll go the now". He said as he grabbed his things.

Then I see Chaz walk in.

"I wanna go". Chaz said.

"One you have the cold and two not in these clothes. So make you way to the bathroom please". I explained.

He groaned and walked away with the dogs.

"I'll be back soon". Charles said as he quickly kissed me before leaving.

I walked into the bathroom and started to make Chaz's bath.

"Extra bubbles since I'm ill". Chaz said.

I laughed.

"Okay". I said as I put the babble bath in the bath.

"Oh, that reminds me, you need to take medicine". I said as I took of Chaz's wet clothes.

"I hate medicine mommy". He whined.

"It's strawberry flavour". I smiled.

"Yuck". He said.

"You'll love it". I said a so put him into the bath.

"Remember when you said i would love Brussels sprouts for Christmas, did I love them? No". He said as he played with a toy boat.

"That's a different thing". I said before wetting his hair and putting shampoo in it.

"Seems the same too me". He said.

I washed the shampoo out his hair.

"Don't sass me boy!". I joked.

He laughed.

"Okay, I'm going to start dinner I'll be right back". I said standing up.

I started walking out when I saw Marley running into the bathroom. She ran and sat in front of the bath. I just continued walking to the kitchen.

I made some soup for Chaz since he was a fussy eater and doesn't eat anything. Then I heard Charles' car and the door opening and closing. I felt him kissing my cheek.

"Thanks babe". I said as I took the chicken off him.

"Where's the boy?". He asked.

"In the bath, could you go get him out?". I asked as I started making the chicken pot pie.

"Yeah sure". He said walking off.

Then I heard laughing.

"Babe come here". I heard Charles.

I walked into the bathroom to see Marley in the bath with Chaz. Charles was laughing whilst vlogging.

"Dude, why is Marley in the bath with you?". Charles said pointing the camera towards him.

"She jumped in". He replied.

We were all laughing then Charles turned them camera off and got Chaz out the bath I went back to cooking.

I finished making the dinner and I went over to the table to see Chaz in his ninja turtle pyjamas sitting on Charles' lap watching him edit..how cute!

"There you go babe". I said as I put Charles' dinner in front of him.

"Thanks babe". He said.

"Chaz I made you soup". I said as I placed his bowl on the other side of the table.

"Thanks". He said as he sat down.

"Medicine after that". I warned.

He nodded. Once I sat down and started to eat I saw that Chaz was looking down and not eating his soup.

"Excuse me mister why aren't you eating your soup?". I asked.

Then I see Charles reaching over and taking his 3DS off of him.

"That's why". Charles said.

"I was just about to complete Mario". Chaz said.

"Eat your dinner then you can complete Mario". Charles said.

"Fine". He said as he started eating.

After we all finished dinner I gave Chaz his medicine.

His face was priceless.

"That's gross!". He said.

"It helps though baby". I said.

"Now go sit with daddy on the couch were gonna watch Cars 2". I said before getting the candy.

"Yeah". He said before climbing onto the back of of couch and belly flopping onto it.

"Couch test". Charles said looking up from his iPhone.

I sat down next to Charles and see Chaz rolling off his belly onto his back he put his thumb up. He slowly got up and sat next to me followed by Zoey and Marley. I love nights like this.

"Let's take a picture". Charles said putting his iPhone into the air.

Me and Charles smiled whilst Chaz did the most funniest face ever and the dogs weren't even looking.

Soon the movie was over and I was the only one awake so I took out my camera.

"Well after all that's happened today my two special guys are passed out". I said before facing the camera to them.

I faced it back.

"I love nights like this, I guess that's what family is about. Watching kids movies and passing the F out". I joked.

I giggled. "See you tomorrow like always guys. Bye love you". I said before turning off the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter guys, remember to comment and vote:)