You again!

Alli's p.o.v

Today was our last day in Florida, I'm going to miss living here, I walked round my boxed up house, I can't wait to move into the new house. I looked over at the front door which was opened. I walked over and saw Chaz sitting on the step, I kneeled down to his height. He was frowning.

"What's up?". I asked.

"I don't want to move..". He mumbled. I signed deeply and sat next to him.

"C, were moving tomorrow, and as much as you hate it were leaving this place", I said. He quickly stood up.

"NO MOM". He shouted as he ran back into the house. I quickly followed him and grabbed him and made him face me.

"Charles, look at me please", I said sternly. I was so stressed at this moment. He finally looked at me.

"You do not raise your voice at me, I am your mother, now for your actions your going on time out". I said before taking his hand an leading him to time out, he stood in front of the chair.

"Charles". I warned. He pushed the chair backwards with his foot and crossed his arms and pouted. I signed again.

"Charles Paul Dennis Trippy". I said as I put my arm on my hip. I heard Ariana cries.

"Stay right there mister". I warned before leaving to check on my daughter. I walked into her nursery and quickly picked her up and cradled her.

"Mommy's here sweetie", I said softy. He cries died down. I put her back in her crib and wrapped her little body with her blanket and walked out.

I walked back over to Chaz who was sitting on the table playing on his iPad, I quickly took it off him.

"Mom!". He whined.

"Charles! I have had it with you today, now please sit on time out!". I said sternly pointing to the chair. He shook his head.

"Okay that's it I'm calling your dad". I said as I grabbed my phone and dialled Charles number.

"No! Mom please don't!". Chaz said.

I walked away from him as he said sorry and sorry over.

"Hey Al, what's up?", he said.

I felt the tears come down my face.

"Babe? Are you okay?! What's wrong?!", he said.

"It's.. Just Chaz, he's disobeying me" I said.

"I'll deal with him when I get home, I'll be home in about 10 minutes", he said.

"Okay, love you", I said.

"Love you too". He said and I hung up. I looked over at Chaz who was staring at the ground.

"Chaz, go to your room please". I said.

He quickly nodded and went to his room. Finally some peace and quiet. Zoey and Marley were both sleeping so I decided to vlog a bit.

Chaz's p.o.v

I ran to my room, I don't wanna move! My room was covered in boxes, I started pushing them over and smashing things up. Why do we have to move? I heard cries. I quickly smashed a picture of me, mom and dad and walked to Ariana's nursery, mom must of not of heard her. I walked over and stood on a chair an looked down I to her crib. She stopped crying and smiled at me. I picked her up.

"Wanna go somewhere with me?". I asked her. She just looked at me.

"Okay then!". I grabbed her little bag and walked back into my room and i carefully climbed out my window and started walking down the street with Ariana in my arms.

"You'll have fun with me". I said.

-

I've been walking with Ariana for awhile now. I saw a dark van pulling next to me, I started walking faster then I heard something.

"Hey darling nephew". It was Ian!

"Leave me alone". I said as I held Ariana tighter, she was sleeping.

I saw Ian quickly get out his van. I was about to run until he took Ariana from me.

"Give me back my sister!". I shouted as I tried to reach for her, I was starting to get scared.

He grabbed me and shoved me in the van, and put Ariana in the seat next to me, and got in.

"Leave us alone!". I shouted.

"Shut up, I'll finally teach that family if yours a lesson for trying to put me into prison". He said. I started crying.

"Stop crying!". He shouted. I held Ariana close to me, I really want mom and dad right now.

Charles p.o.v

I got home to see two cops sitting in the living room and a crying Alli.

"What's happens?". I asked as I walked in.

"The kids are gone!". Alli cried as she hugged me.

"What?!". I shouted.

"Sir calm down, we're going to do our best, on trying to find your children", a cop said.

My phone started to ring, I looked at the number "unknown". I answered it.

"Hello?". I said.

"Hi Charles". Wait a minute I know that voice.

"Ian! What the fuck?". I shouted over the phone.

"You looking for your kids?". He smirk.

"Don't your dare lay a hand on my son and daughter!". I shouted. Alli and the cops were looking at me.

I heard him laugh. "Oh Charles, I'm not going to hurt your daughter, more like your son".

"I swear if your hurt him, I'll kill you!", I shouted.

"Look if you want to see your kids again, meet me tonight at the old warehouse at the other side of town, come alone with Alli, don't bring the cops and if you do, say goodbye to your kids". He said as he hung up.

"He's got them!". Alli cried. I nodded.

"Did you get all that smith". The cop said and the other nodded.

"Sir, we have a plan the FBI will hide out there later on tonight, you make a sign and we'll do our thing". The cop said.

"Will my kids be okay?". I asked.

"Yes sir, now come on, let's go get your kids.

I hope this plan works, my kids life's are in danger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG what will happen? Remember to leave a comment! Second part of the story will be up tomorrow!;)