Games with magcon boys

Charles' p.o.v

It was our second day at Play List, last night was crazy I wasn't drinking but Alli was, she was so drunk last night, but they way she goes on I like drunk Alli;), wait uh.. Anyways it was 11 in the morning and I was heading down to the meet and greets, Alli was already down there with the kids, but I forgot my camera so I had to go all the way back to our room.

As soon as I walked into the large room, I heard screams, yup it was CTFxCers, all wearing CTFxC merch, I waved and walked to the table at the front, where I saw Alli and Ariana, wait a minute where on earth was my short, spiked hair man? I sat next to Alli and turned towards her.

"Where's Chaz?". I whispered into her ear.

"He needed to pee". Alli simply said.

"Does he know where to go?". I asked as I started getting myself ready for the fans.

"A bunch of really sweet boys offered to take him". Alli smiled as fan started to walk towards us.

"Who?". I asked taking Ariana from Alli.

"Magcon Boys". Alli said. Wait a minute who on earth are these Magcon Boys the sound like a gang or something to me.

Alli's p.o.v

I walked into the large room carrying Ariana on my hip and holding Chaz's hand, all the CTFxCers screamed. As you can tell Charles isn't with us right now, he forgot his camera in the hotel room. I made my way through the crowd smiling along the way, I sat down at the table with Ariana on my hip and Chaz moving around on his seat.

"Mom, I need to pee!". Chaz whined. I turned and looked at him.

"Do you think you can hold it?". I asked.

"Nooooo". He whined again. I can't take him cause I have Ariana right now, I turned and looked and saw about 10 boys who looked in their teens walking towards us.

"Chaz!". One of then cheered at Chaz.

"Oh hi Nash!". Chaz said holding his boy parts.

"What's up?". He said looking at Chaz concerned.

"I need to pee, real bad". He whined.

"Mrs Trippy, we'll gladly take him". Nash said politely.

"Thank you boys, I couldn't take him, but he needs to be back here in an hour and in one piece". I said looking at them all, they quickly nodded.

"Yes ma'am". They all said, Chaz quickly jumped out his seat and running off with they boys, they seem nice.

Chaz's p.o.v

After I did a pee and washed my hand I walked out the bathroom and saw all the boys.

"Okay Chaz, I'll introduce you, this is Cameron, Shawn, Taylor, Matthew, Carter, Jack, Jack, Aaron and Hayes my little brother". He said pointing at them all, they all said hi.

"Hi guys". I said back wow, they seem like my kind of people.

"Okay guys, we have an hour with Chaz here, now what can we do?". Nash said.

"Tin can challenge!". Cameron shouted.

"No way cam! We don't want Chaz going to hospital with a cut on his foot!". Nash said.

"Um, make vines?". Matt said.

"We've already did that this morning". Nash said.

"I have an idea". I said, they all look and crowded around me.

"We can play hide and seek around the hotel?". I said.

"That's sounds like a good idea". Hayes said.