First day at school.

Update guys, I'll be updating the story every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. I'm really busy with school work. Hope you guys are alright with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alli's p.o.v

Today was the day, my baby boy starts the first grade, I can't believe it! Charles was dressing Chaz. I walked into the kitchen and made Chaz his lunch. I see Chaz coming wearing skinny jeans, a grey t shirt and black doc martens.

"Aw look at my baby all ready for his first day at school!". I said kneeling down.

"I don't wanna go..". He whined.

"Oh c'mon..it will be fun, you'll meet new friends". I said trying to cheer him up.

He walked away, I looked at Charles.

"He doesn't want to go". I said to Charles.

"Babe it's normal". He said.

I signed and walked to get his lunch.

"Chaz, let daddy get a picture of you". Charles said grabbing his camera.

Chaz walked over and got a couple of picture taken.

Soon it was time to leave we all got into the car. Charles was vlogging. I looked back at Chaz who was frowning.

"C'mon buddy it's not gonna be that bad". Charles said.

He never said anything he just continued looking out the window.
We got to the school and all got out the car. Since it was his first day me and Charles walked him to his class.
I gave Chaz his backpack and he was greeted by his teacher.

"Hi! You must be Chaz, I'm Mrs Grey I'll he your teacher for the year". She said looking down at Chaz.

"Okay Chaz, this is your desk". She said pointing to a desk at the very back of the classroom.

Chaz fist pumped Charles and I hugged him.

"Have fun sweetie". I said as I kissed his cheek. He walked into the classroom.

"Don't worry Mr and Mrs Trippy, he will be fine". Mrs grey said to us.

"Mrs Grey there's something you need to know about Chaz, he's kinda a hand full, and very hyper..." I said.

"Oh I see, I can assure you, he should be fine". She said smiling.

We said our goodbyes and walked back to the car.

"Ten bucks says he will get kicked out or in trouble". Charles said.

"Are you seriously betting on our sons behaviour?" I said.

He looked at me.

"Ten minute back rub and you have a deal". I said.

He laughed.

"Deal". He said.

"Let's go shopping now!". I clapped.

Charles groaned and started driving.

I hope Chaz is gonna be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short guys. Do you think Chaz will behave?;). Comment on what you think should happen next!