Father, son talk.

Charles p.o.v

It's been two weeks since I last saw Chaz, it's killing me that I haven't seen him, me and Alli have been so busy, we moved back to Florida, into our old house, which is great.

We were going to Lauren and Dennis' to finally pick up Chaz, I'm mad that he disobeyed us, and I think it's time to have a father son talk.

I picked up Ariana and carried her to the car.

"Dadada". She mumbled as she chewed on my shirt. I cooed at her cuteness. I sat her in her car seat and closed her door. I walked around and opened the trunk door.

"Zoey, Marley". I shouted. They ran out and jumped in the trunk. I closed that door and got in the drivers seat.

Alli set the alarm and got in the passenger seat, I started the car up and back up out of the garage and started driving.

"I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms". Alli squealed in happiness. I chuckled.

"I think I'll be having a father, son talk with him". I said.

"Babe, don't be too hard on him, please". Alli said.

"I won't". I said.

We got to Lauren and Dennis'. Alli quickly got out the car and let Zoey and Marley out and ran into the house. It was adorable. I got out and picked up Ariana and carried her into the house.

I walked into the living room, but Chaz wasn't there.

"Mom, where's Chaz?". Alli asked Lauren. I gave Ariana to Lauren and sat next to Alli on the couch.

"Dennis took him to baseball, your father thought it would be a good idea to get him back on the team, because Chaz was always trying to annoy me or your father". Lauren said bouncing Ariana on her hip.

"Oh and we took him to the doctors yesterday, his asthma is clearing up". Lauren said.

"That's great news". Alli said. "But I want my son now, can't wait to give him a big fat hug". Alli said.

Just as she said that, we heard the front door open. Then I heard the voice I've been waiting to hear.

"Grandpa, did you see my home run?!". I heard. Yup Chaz is hyper.

"For the 100th time, yeah I did dude". Dennis said as he walked into the living room with a bouncing Chaz behind him. Chaz stopped on his tracks once he saw us sitting.

"Hi baby boy". Alli said. He just starred at us, like we were strangers to him.

"Chaz?". I said. He backed up towards Dennis.

"I wanna stay with grandpa". He said.

I looked at Alli who held her hand to her mouth, she was trying not to cry.

"Dude, we moved back into the old house, you can see grandpa when he comes over". I said. Then Chaz looked at Alli.

He ran to her and hugged her tight.

"I missed you mom". He said.

"I missed you too". She said. I walked up and picked him up.

"Me and you need to talk". I said. He nuzzled his face into my neck. I walked out into the pool area and I sat on a chair with Chaz on my lap.

"Chaz, what are we gonna do with you? Huh?". I said softy. "Look at me". I said. He looked up at me.

"I'm.. S-sorry dad". He said.

"You're stressing me and your mother out, you know". I said sternly. Then I started to feel weird. I sat Chaz on the floor, I quickly stood up and started walking, but I lost my balance then I black out.

Chaz's p.o.v

I watched dad fall to the floor, then grandpa, grandma and mom ran out, they were all screaming and shouting. I stood, I didn't move I was too scarred. Zoey and Marley kept barking. I ran out into the backyard and hid behind a bush, I hugged my knees, I remember dad doing this before, I remember being scarred, seeing dad in hospital, I hated it all. I couldn't stop crying. What have I done?

"Chaz!". I heard grandpa. He saw me and picked me up.

"Stop crying everything will be okay, your daddy's just going to hospital, okay". He said.

-

I sat next to grandpa in the hospital room with toys and stuff, mom was crying, all this is my fault. I saw mom talking to a doctor.

I moved to the floor and sat next to Ariana, I gave her a toy block. She started to cry, why can't I do anything right?! Grandma picked Ariana up and tried to make her stop crying. I sat and looked done at the block. Everything is my fault.

"C, were going to see daddy now, okay?". Mom said. I nodded and stood up. I followed everyone into the big room. I stopped at the door. Dad was in the hospital bed, I remember last time dad was like this, he had to get his head cut open! I didn't like it. I sat on the chairs outside the room, my head started to hurt, real bad! Ow! Why is everything spinning?! I started feeling sleepy. What's happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clifffy😉. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Remember to leave a comment and tell me what you think should happing next!