Graduation.

Chaz's p.o.v

We all ran up a big hill, we could still hear scout master flinn's voice. Adam lead the way, we finally got out the forest and went back to jogging, that was close.

"Chaz, don't say anything to anybody about this". Nash said.

"I won't". I said jogging away from them.

---

Charles p.o.v

Today was the day that Chaz comes home, me and Alli were going to pick him, we left Ariana with Alli's parents and we drove to the camp.

"I can wait to see him!". Alli said excitedly.

"Me too, I wonder if that camps changed him?". I said.

We finically got to the camp, and we got taken to a crowd, this is were the camp graduate. There was boys in rows kinda like what you would see in an army, all standing straight and in camp uniform, none of them moving.

"Can you see Chaz?". Alli asked.

"No, can you?". I asked.

"No, I thought he would be at the front since he's little". She said.

Then scout master Flinn came on stage.

"Hello parents! Welcome to the graduation of camp be good 2013, I'm so proud to say, you all left boys here and you'll be going home with young men, now can everyone give a round of applause to the class of 2013". He said.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"Now, I'll call out the names of the class and they'll come up and get there medal". Scout master Flinn said.

Most of the class got called out but Chaz's name wasn't said yet.

"Babe, look there he is". Alli whispered.

Chaz was near the back with what I think are the boys from his cabin.

"Now, for the purple team of cabin 84, Adam Thompson, Nash Grier, Michael Johnston, Crash Efron and Chaz Trippy". Scout master Flinn said.

Me and Alli both cheered so did the rest of the parents, they all walked onto stage like soldiers, Chaz looks so different.

Once the graduation was over, we went to find Chaz.

"Chaz!". I shouted.

He turned around and smiled, he walked up and hugged me.

"Hi dad". He said.

"Hi mom". He said hugging Alli.

"We missed you". Alli said.

"I missed you guys too". He said.

"So how was camp?". I asked as we started walking.

"Hard, really hard, but fun". He said looking at his camp mates and waving.

"That's good sweetie, you look like you've it little muscles there". Alli said.

We walked past scout master Flinn.

"Trippy, it was a pleasure ha being you here boy". Scout master Flinn said shaking Chaz's hand.

"It was a pleasure being here sir". Chaz said.

Wow, he really has changed.

We walked back to the car and drove home.

"Chaz, someone has missed you". Alli said.

"Who?". He asked.

"Ariana". Alli said.

"Ah, my little sister I've missed her dearly too". Chaz said.

I looked at Alli how looked back at me. That camp has really changed him.

We got home, Alli's parents were there babysitting Ariana. We walked him and the dogs knocked Chaz off his feet and licked him to death.

"C'mon girls, leave Chaz alone". I said helping Chaz up.

"There my boy". Dennis said.

Chaz hugged him.

"How was camp". Dennis said.

"Very hard, but I've leaned a huge life lesson grandpa". Chaz said.

Dennis looked at us, then he walked over.

"That camp has got to his head". He whispered.

"We know dad, it's weird". Alli said.

We all looked at Chaz who was sitting next to Lauren and Ariana.

"It's too wired, I don't like it, I want our son back". Alli said.

"The one went sent to camp, but al, we hated that Chaz cause of this behaviour". I said.

"It's better then a posh Chaz" Alli said walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alli and Charles don't like the new Chaz, what's gonna happen next? Remember to comment on what you think should happen next I want to use you guys ideas!:D