Screaming and crying.

Alli's p.o.v

I was cleaning the floors when Zoey and Marley kept barking out the window.

"Zoey, Marley stop it!". I said to them as I continued cleaning but they kept barking. I decided to go to the window to see what they were barking at. Once I got there I couldn't believe my eyes, it was like my heart jumped out. Chaz was getting beat up.

"CHARLES". I screamed as I ran to the front door with Zoey and Marley.

"What?!". He shouted as he ran up to me. I was in tears.

"Chaz is getting beat up". I screamed.

Charles ran out the front door with the girls. I ran after them.

Chaz's p.o.v

I felt dizzy I felt like I couldn't stand I thought I saw mommy and daddy running towards me with Zoey and Marley then I heard mommy shouting my name. Then everything went dark.

Charles p.o.v

I ran with the girls towards Chaz he was bleeding. He started stumbling then he fell to the ground. I ran faster.

"CHAZ". I heard Alli stream.

I got to his side he was grey. I started crying.

"Call an ambulance". I said to Alli.

She nods and cries. Then she got out her phone.

I held Chaz tight until the ambulance came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cliffy;), oh no did any of you's see that coming?! What will happen next? Leave a comment:)