Lost in New York.

Alli's p.o.v

It was 7.30am and we just got to the airport. I was so stressed out, how will Justin handle him? I saw Chaz running over to the big fish tank to say hi to Ted he wanted to vlog for a bit. It was cute then I saw Justin I hugged him.

"Are you sure you'll be fine with him?". I asked as I handed over Chaz's stuff.

"Sis I think I can handle my nephew". He said laughing.

"Okay, okay, Chaz hunny come say goodbye to mommy and daddy". I said.

He ran over and hugged me.

"Promise me you'll behave Chaz". I said hugging him tight.

"I will, pinky promise". He said as he held out his pinky.

I wrapped it around mines. Then I felt tears running down my face.

"Mommy and daddy will see you soon, okay?". I said.

"Yeah". He then hugged Charles which he never does it's always a fist pump.

"I'll see you guys soon". He said before walking off with justin.

"Bye baby". I said as me and Charles walked the other way. This is gonna be tough.

Chaz's p.o.v

This is gonna be fun! Spending time with my uncle Justin! We were walking towards a bunch of people. We had to put our stuff through this thing and walk through this metal door way then we had to get our stuff. After that we started walking to our gate where we get on the plane to New York.

Uncle justin gave the lady our tickets. She smiled at me.

"Here you go sweetie, have a safe flight". She said as he gave me wings. Daddy has this. It's a little badge with air wings on it.

"Thank you". I said as me and uncle Justin walked onto the plane.

"Touch the right side uncle Justin". I said as I touched the right side.

He laughed and did it. We walked on and found our seats. I sat at the window and uncle Justin sat next to me.

Soon the plane was in the air and I was sleepy. Soon I was asleep.

I woke up to uncle justin shaking me.

"Chaz wake up we're here". He said.

I stretched and looked out the window. Wow! It's so big.

Once the plane landed we got out stuff and got a cab to uncle Justin's apartment. This place is so big. I want to go exploring so bad. But I need to behave or I don't get to go to the home town show.

We got to uncle Justin's apartment and got settled in. He didn't have any good so we went out shopping.

We went to this mall. Uncle justin says it's in a place called Times Square, it was so big!

"Chaz your mom is on the phone". He said as he handed me his phone.

"Hi daddy". I said.

"Hi buddy, how's New York?". He said.

"Daddy it's so big! We're at a place called Times Square?".

"Yeah I know, you know mommy and daddy were there when you were a baby". He said.

Cool.

"Tell mommy I said hi, I'll speak to you guys soon". I said.

"Okay buddy, love you little T". He said.

"Love you too big T". I said before giving the phone back to uncle justin.

Whilst he was on the phone. I saw something it was a homeless man with a puppy! I ran over. He looked sad.

"Hi". I said.

"Oh, hi kid". He said looking at me.

"Why are you sitting here? It's cold". I said.

"Well kid, I don't have anywhere too go, me and my dog Sparky are homeless". He said.

"That's sad". I said. Then I remember I had 100 dollars in my pocket. I bring it out.

"That's a lot of cash for a kid your age too have". He said.

I handed it over.

"Look, I'm five years old and I hate seeing homeless people I try my best to help them out. Plus I love dogs". I said as I petted Sparky.

He took them money.

"God bless you kid, look your one smart kid, don't let anyone else say so, I know I'm just a guy sitting on the street with a dog but, Your gonna get far in life kid, your always gonna win, there will be people who will try and make you lose. I want you to raise above them. You'll always win kid". He said.

"Um, okay? I'll see you around sir". I said before walking away.

"Wait kid, call me George". He smiled.

I smiled back. I looked around I couldn't find uncle Justin anywhere! I ran into the mall to see if I could see him, where is he? Wait maybe George saw him, I ran back out but he was gone, how was that? I was really scared. What am I gonna do? I don't know the way back to Uncle Justin's apartment. Hmm maybe there's a cop somewhere who can help me.

I felt like Kevin from Home Alone.. Wait a minute.. I am him kind of. I'm lost in New York, I can do what ever I want. I looked in my pocket..wait the money I gave George was back in my pocket. I ran back into the mall. I saw a mall cop.

"Excuse me sir?". I said.

"What is it kid?". He said.

"Uh.. I lost my uncle". I said.

He laughed.

"Your lost, come with me then.

I didn't like this one bit, he lead me to this room. He let go of me to unlock the door. I ran I was so scared. I want my uncle Justin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz is lost in New York:O, will he find Justin? Who's George? Remember to comment on what you think should happen next!