Play List.

~a week later~

Charles' p.o.v

It was 8am and me and Alli were putting all the stuff in the car cause today were going to Play List! Once we got all the stuff it was time to wake up the kids. I walked in the house and walked to Chaz's room, opening the door to see him star fished on his bed tangled in his blankets, i slightly chuckled and opened his curtains, hearing a groan. Oh how the teenage years will be fun.

"Dude it's time to wake up". I said walking over to his bed and pulling his blankets off. He groaned again.

"Charles, Ari wants you!". I heard Alli shout from the other side of the house.

"Chaz, You better be out that bed the time I get back". I said sternly before exiting his bedroom.

I walked to the other side of the house and saw Ariana walking towards me.

"Dada!". She squealed. I chuckled and picked her up, kissing her cheek.

"Hi baby". I said.

"Is Chaz awake cause-". Alli was cut off by a fake cough. I turned around to see Chaz, he was awake and dressed.

"I'll be waiting in the car". He said smirking then walking away. I turned back round to Alli

"How did he?". Alli said. I shook my head.

"No idea". I said as I walked over and handed Ariana to Alli.

"I better go stop him before he starts driving". I said jogging out of Ariana's room and out the front door.

"Chaz, get your butt back here, you still need to pack your iPad". I said as I stood at the front door, pointing back into the house. Chaz turned around and groaned once again and walked back in the house. I closed the door went to my room.

Chaz's p.o.v

I ran back to my room and grabbed my back pack and quickly packed my favourite toys and my iPad, why can't we go just now?!

"C, you ready?". Mom said as she walked into my room.

"Yeah! Let's gooooo!". I shouted as I ran past mom.

"C, your penny board". She said. I stopped and turned back around. She handed me it and I ran to the car.

Dad was putting Ariana in her seat when I jumped in. I pulled out my iPad and played Mindcraft. Then I heard the car start up.

"Okay Chaz, this ride is only going to last an hour and a half, do you need to go?". Mom asked. I shook my head and played again.

"Okay sweetie". Mom said.

~

It feels like mom has been driving for months, I put my iPad in my bag and sat back. Then I needed a pee.

"Mom, I need to go". I said.

"Chaz, did I or did I not say if your needed to go, but you said you didn't". Mom said.

"But mom, I didn't need to go then", I said as I crossed my legs.

"Okay, I'll pull over here". She said.

~

Alli's p.o.v

After the long drive we finally arrived at Play List, Chaz was far too hyper and we have a conference first, great. After we settled in, in our room we all got our passes and walked down to the conference room.

Charles was carrying Ariana and I held Chaz's hand.

"Okay, Chaz you stay with me or your mom". Charles said.

"I wanna see uncle chip". He moaned.

"I'm sure uncle jesse will be here, now don't wander off". I said.

We walked in and the room was filled with youtubers, and I mean filled.

"Uncle chip!". Chaz shouted and let go of my hand and ran.

"Chaz!". I shouted as he ran.

Chaz's p.o.v

Uncle chip picked me up.

"What up Chaz". He said. Then I saw mom and dad.

"Chaz, we told you not to run off". Mom said.

"Sorry, I saw uncle chip". I said as I hugged him tighter.

"Hey Jess, could you watch the kids while were on stage?". Dad asked.

"Please uncle chippppp". I said.

"Sure man". Uncle chip said as he out me down. Then aunt jeana came over.

"Omg Ariana gots so big". She said taking her from dad. Then she saw me

"Hi C dawg!". She said hugging me.

"Okay, we have to go on stage now, behave Chaz". Dad said, I smiled and nodded.

Uncle chip and aunt jeana took us back stage, I sat next to aunt jeana, but I soon got bored, this thing goes on forever. I looked over, aunt jeana and uncle chip were playing with Ariana, I'm sure they won't mind if I look around, I stood up and slowly back away from them.

Once I reached the door I quickly ran out it, hmm now where to go? I started walking around, there was times when CTFxCer's asked me for pictures and I did, they also gave me gifts.

I was about to go to the elevator when I saw two body guards heading straight towards me, I decided to walked away from them but they kept getting faster and faster, I was about to run when I felt myself being picked up by my armpits.

"C'mon kid, your parents are worried sick". He said, wow he's sounds scary.

"I'm sure your parents will be happy to see you". He said laughing. I gulped, I am in deep trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is guys, sorry it sucked, my last one was better before it deleted, anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to leave a comment and tell me what you think should happen next