Its a dragon.

Chaz's p.o.v

I was eating breakfast, I didn't want to go to school today and all this acting good stuff is hard, I'm so tempted to throw an apple at my dad right now, okay Chaz remember be good.

"You excited to go back to school?". Mom asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to learn new things!". I said, wow did I really just say that.

She smiled and walked away, I kept looking at the apple, I really wanna throw it at dads big head, c'mon Chaz he's sitting just over there, I reached over and grabbed the apple, then mom walked in. I quickly put the apple back on the table.

"Ready to go to school?". She asked holding my back pack.

"Yeah". I said standing up

"Okay, babe I'm just gonna drop Chaz off at school". She said kissing dad, gross.

"Okay, see you soon". Dad said.

"Bye dad". I said.

"Bye dude". He said.

Me and mom got in the car, I sat in the front with her, the ride was quiet cause mom was on the phone the whole way there, she dropped me off at the front of the school.

"Chaz, uncle danny is going to pick you up cause me and dad have to go to the doctors with Ariana". Mom said.

"Okay, bye mom". I said getting out the car.

I started walking into the playground then I saw Alexia sitting on her own so I ran up to her.

"Hey Alexia". I said.

"Hey Chaz" she said.

"Why are you sitting on your own?". I asked.

"Because everyone thinks I'm weird". She said.

"Well, I don't think your weird, c'mon you can hang around with me". I said helping her up.

"Thanks". She said.

We started walking around the playground when Duke and his friends looked at us.

"Yo, Trippy over here". He said.

"Chaz I don't think we should go over". Alexia whispered.

"C'mon Alexia there cool now". I said as I dragged her over with me.

"Dude, word on the playground is that you two love birds kissed". He said.

Me and Alexia looked at each other.

"Umm.." I said as that's all I could say,

"Dude it's cool, wait a minute your the girl that kicked me in the nuts". Duke said to Alexia.

"Yeah, what about it". She said crossing her arms.

He laughed. "Your cool, you both can hang around with us". He said.

Alexia pulled me aside.

"Chaz, I have a bad feeling about this". She said.

"Alexia we'll be fine", I said.

"But everyone knows we kissed, what if my daddy finds out, what about your dad, he'll kill you! And what if he finds more about the spray paint thing with Duke!". She shouted in a whisper.

"Alex, calm down, now c'mon none of that stuff is gonna happen", I said pulling her back to Duke and his friends.

"Were in". I said. Alexia looked at me with big eyes, I winked at her and her eyes went little again.