Prank gone wrong?

Chaz's p.o.v

I was up all night planning a prank on Ian, I think I have a good prank set on him, dad was still mad about the window. I was already dressed, I was wearing a sleeved shirt with my camo jacket and a pair of jeans, and vans.

After I brushed my teeth, mom spiked up my hair.

"You look so much like your dad", mom said.

"I'm a Trippy mom". I said.

"I know your a Trippy, I'm dropping you off at aunt Mel's house, I don't want anything to happen between you and Ian, okay". She said.

"Okay" I said as I ran out of the bathroom. I jumped on the couch and started watching Spongebob.

"Okay, c'mon Chaz, time to go". I heard mom say.

"I need to get something", I said as I jumped off the couch and ran to my room, I grabbed my back pack which had all the stuff I needed to prank Ian with. I ran out into the garage and got in the car.

Mom pulled up outside aunt Mel's house, and aunt Mel and Ian came out.

I jumped out the car and grabbed my back pack and put it on my back.

"Hi guys!". Aunt Mel said. Her and mom started talking, I stood behind mom about cause Ian was freaking me out.

"Okay, I better go". Mom said as he hugged Ian and aunt Mel. Ten she hugged me.

"Be good for aunt Mel and uncle Ian okay?", I nodded. Then she kissed my cheek and got in the car.

"Bye". Mom said as she drove away. I grabbed aunt Mel's hand trying to get away from Ian. Why is he looking at me?

"Why are you looking at me?". I asked. Aunt Mel stopped walking and kneeled down in front of me.

"Chaz we aren't even in the house yet, uncle Ian can look at you all he wants, now for that your going on time out on the step okay?". She said. I nodded. Aunt Mel never gets mad that's why she's my favourite aunt.

"Babe, let me carry him for you". Ian said as he bent over to pick me up.

"I rather walk". I said moving closer to aunt Mel, who moved me closer to Ian making him pick me up.

Ian always hold me tight, it hurts a bit. We got into aunt Mel's house and Ian put me on the step, he laughed then walked away. I wouldn't be laughing if I was you Ian.

Ian came back and pulled me too my feet.

"Well what do you need to say too me? Huh!". He shouted.

"Sorry?". I said.

"Good, now go play or something and leave me and Mel alone". He said walking away.

Looks like it's game time, I ran into the kitchen, because aunt Mel and Ian were in the bedroom. I opened my back pack and pulled out all my stuff, this prank is gonna be so funny.

Charles p.o.v

I was cleaning up all the glass when I saw the quad copter, I picked it up the go pro was still on it. I looked at it. I must of forgot to turn it off, I took the go pro back to my laptop and connected it and watched the footage, wait a minute that isn't Chaz... That's Ian! It was him, I kept watching the footage and I seen Ian push Chaz to the floor, i quickly grabbed my car keys and ran to my car, I didn't even tell Alli where I was going because I'm so mad, I started driving to Melissa's, Chaz was telling the truth this whole time!

Chaz's p.o.v

We were all sitting at the table, it's show time.

"Um uncle Ian could you get me a glass of water please?". I asked.

"Get it yourself". He said with food in his mouth. Aunt Mel quickly hit him.

"Ian! Go get him a glass of water!", aunt Mel said.

"He has a glass there!". Ian said pointing. I leaned over the table and pushed the glass off making it spill on the floor.

"Chaz!". Aunt Mel said.

"Urgh fine". Ian said standing up. He went over to the cupboard and opened it, all the cups fell onto of him, I spilled lots of marbles on the floor, Ian fell and then aunt Mel's pie fell onto his face. I burst of laughing. Ian quickly stood up and grabbed me, he slammed me onto the wall.

"You think this is funny?!". He shouted.

"Ian let go of him!". Aunt Mel screamed. Ian punched her.

"Aunt Mel!". I screamed trying to get away from Ian. I poked him in the eye making him even madder. I heard Tyson barking from outside.

Ian was about to punch me, I heard the door slam opened.

"YOU BASTARD!". I heard it was dad!

Ian quickly let go of me and dad ran towards him and they started fighting, I was so scared, I saw aunt Mel crying in the corner I ran over to her and hugged her.

She phoned the cops, then I saw four cops come in and pulled dad and Ian apart. Aunt Mel picked me up as they cops took Ian away. Dad quickly came over and took me from aunt Mel.

"Are you okay?!" He asked.

I nodded. "Chaz I should of believed you". He said.

"Charles if it wasn't for you, I'm sure Chaz would have been badly hurt". Aunt Mel said.

"I'm glad I came in, don't take him back". Dad said.

"I won't!". Aunt Mel said hugging dad.

"Sir could we have a word with you and your son?". A cop asked.

"Sure". Dad said walking outside with him. I saw Ian in the cop car as it drove off.

"Could we have a look at your neck son?". The cop asked. I noodled as he looked at it. It hurt when he touched it.

"It's red from when Mr. Brown was holding him, but he should be fine, Mr. Trippy you did the right thing". The cop said.

"I won't let anyone hurt my little sister or son". Dad said.

The cop kept asking dad questions, the he said we could go home.

"Are you okay?". Dad asked as he put me in my car seat.

I nodded my head.

"He's away for good, he won't hurt you anymore, okay?". Dad said.

"Okay..". I said.

"I should of believed you Chaz, I'm so sorry all this had to happen". Dad said getting in the car and starting it up.

"It's fine dad, I'm glad you came", I said.

"Me too". He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who saw that coming?! Hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to leave a comment on what you think should happen next, if you have any ideas don't forget to tell me! Love you guys:)!<3