Can you sit at the table?

Charles p.o.v

We got home and settled Chaz then Alli looked at me. I grabbed my camera and turned it on.

"Chaz can you sit at the table me and your mom have something to tell you".

I said as I sat next to Alli at the table. Once Chaz sat down I faced the camera towards him.

"So how are we gonna do this?" I said to Alli.

"I'll tell him". Alli offered.

"Tell me what?" Chaz said as he sat back on the chair.

"Well Chaz mommy is pregnant". Alli said.

"That means your gonna be a big brother!". I said with a bit of excitement.

He had a straight face and just looked at us.

"Chaz?" Alli said.

Then his face lifted.

"That's cool". He said.

Me and Alli smiled.

Chaz's p.o.v

Once mommy and daddy talked about me being a big brother, I hated it! I don't want a little brother or sister. That means mommy and daddy will love it more then me.. I like being alone and now there's gonna be a baby to ruin it! No way!!.

"I'm going to my room". I sat as I slowly stood up.

"Chaz baby you haven't had anything to eat?" Mommy said.

"I'm not hungry.." I said as I went to my room.

I turned on my xbox and played a driving game then Zoey and Marley ran in and both jumped up and laid on my bed. How am I gonna get mommy and daddy to make the baby go away? Because I don't want it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh Chaz isn't happy about the baby :O what should happen next? Remember to comment! ;)