Who did this too you?

Charles p.o.v

I sat next to Chaz's bedside and held his hand Alli was on the phone to her parents and my parents they will all be up soon. I already vlogged about today and I couldn't hold back the tears so I stopped for now.

"When do you think he'll wake up?". I said to Alli as I look at my son who was black and blue.

"I don't know Char". Alli said as she signed.

"We will get the boy who did this too you Chaz". I whisper.

Soon my parents and Alli's parents were here. They were all asking questions I looked outside Chaz's room to see Alli vlogging. My dad tapped my shoulder.

"Everything will be fine". My dad said.

"I meant to take him on your with me in 3 weeks dad". I said as I looked at my son who was still sleeping.

"He'll recover". My dad said as he pulled me into a hug of some sort.

Then Chaz started to wake up.

"Hey buddy.." I say in a calm voice.

"Daddy, w-here am I?". He asked clueless.

"In the hospital..". I said

He hates the hospital ever since I have my brain surgeries.

"I want to go home". He said trying to sit up.

"Sit back down C" my mom said as she held him down a bit.

"Everything hurts daddy.." He said. It looked like he was holding in his tears.

Alli walked back into the room.

"Hey baby". Alli said walking over to Chaz.

"I don't like this". Chaz said.

"I know sweetie you just have to stay here till tomorrow then we can go home". Alli said facing the camera at Chaz.

"Who did this too you?" I asked Chaz.

He looked like he was hiding something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short guys, hope you liked this chapter don't forget to comment, I need ideas for the next chapter:)