Water fight in 2012.

Authors note: this chapter will be a throwback to when Chaz was three, enjoy!

Alli's p.o.v

Summer time at warp tour 2012, well it's hotter than Florida! I was sitting on the tour bus trying to cool down Chaz, who was currently hyper. He only had his swimming trunks on and his little blue chuck and his little sun glasses.

"Mommy, we go see daddy?". He asked. I was sitting on the couch watching him.

"Soon, baby but to you wanna have a water fight with mommy?". I asked. His eye grew wide and he jumped on me.

"Yeah, me and you get daddy". He squealed. I laughed and stood up with him in my arms, it was only me and Chaz on the bus right now, the band went to a meet and greet, I sat Chaz on the counter next to the sink and filled up two nerf water guns. I handed him one.

"Now before we go out, I need to put sun screen on you baby". I said as I grabbed the child sun screen. I made sure I covered over last inch and put his little snap back on him, backwards of course. I held his hand as we walked out the bus, he had his gun in one hand and he held mines with his other.

We sneaked up on the band, who were all sitting at the table looking like they have ran about in the sun for hours. I carried Chaz around the back.

"Okay, on the count of three we'll get them". I said putting him to the floor. But Chaz being Chaz ran.

"THWREEE!". He shouted running round and soaking the band. I laughed and did the same. All the guys screamed. We stopped when the guns ran out of water.

"You little monster". Charles laughed picking Chaz up and tickling him. I laughed at their actions.

"We only wanted to cool you guys down". I said smiling.

"A beer would have been nice". Coley and hunter said at the same time. I laughed and handed them all a beer.

"Guys you gotta be on stage!". Nerdrock said. Charles quickly kissed me and handed Chaz back to me.

"Have fun babe". I said. He kissed my lips again.

"I will, love you both!". He shouted as he ran off.

"Mommy, I wanna go". Chaz whined. I adjusted him on my hip.

"Yeah baby, we're going". I said tickling him as I walked towards the stage.

I walked up and waited for the band to come on, I even let Chaz vlog the crowd who all cheered as soon as he walked out. Then the band walked out. I picked out Chaz and waited for Charles.

Charles walked by with his bass in one hand, he quickly kissed Chaz's head and my lips before jumping on stage.

Chaz would sing along and even dance back stage, I would always vlog him. I watched as Chaz would go behind Danny, when Travis would sing, Danny sit Chaz on his lap as he drummed.

There was also times when Charles would stop to have a drink, he'd also fist pump Chaz, it was adorable. He's a daddy's boy, and sometimes a mamas boy.

After the show everyone went back to the bus. We all chatted and laughed at what the guys came out with. Chaz pulled my wrist. I looked down.

"What's up baby?", I asked.

"I'm bored, can I play outside?". He asked.

"Not on your own". I said. Then Danny picked up Chaz.

"I'll play with him, wanna play tag?", Danny asked Chaz, he squealed meaning an yes.

"I don't know danny". I said. Danny hasn't always been the safest with kids.

"Alli, I have two kids I know what I'm doing". He said walking out the bus with a giggling Chaz.

I sat next to Charles and started chatting with everyone.

It was about an hour later Danny came back with Chaz. He handed Chaz to Charles.

"Your kid has way too much energy, I'm pooped". He said falling onto the couch.

"Daddy and mommy play with me". He said looking at us. I looked at Charles.

"Yeah, c'mon then!". Charles said standing up and pulling me with him. We walked out the bus and Charles let Chaz run around.

"How are we going to get him to go to sleep?". I asked as I grabbed Charles hand watching our son running get to a baseball.

"I have no idea". He said.

"Daddy! B ball!". Chaz shouted. He couldn't say baseball so he called it a b ball.

"Yeah, buddy". Charles said walking up to Chaz and showing him what to do with it, I sat on a bench and watched, taking a few pictures and vlogging from time to time.

I nearly took a heart attack when Charles put Chaz on a penny board.

"Charles! No, no, no take him off that please, he's too young". I said. Charles thought the whole thing was funny. He picked up Chaz and walked over to me.

"Look who's sleepy". Charles said. I stood up and looked at Chaz, who had fallen asleep on his daddy.

"C'mon, let's put him in your bunk". I said walking back to the bus with Charles.

Once we got on the bus I warned everyone to be quiet, because if they wake up I'll show them the mad Alli.

Once they all agreed I smiled and walked through too the bunks and saw Charles tucking Chaz into his bunk.

"It's not fair, he looks so much like you", I said. Charles chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love this you know". He said as he put his head into the crook of my neck.

"Love what?". I asked as I pulled the blankets up Chaz's little body.

"Our little family". He said.

"Me too". I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed this little throwback, tell me what you think! And also what should happen in the next chapter now that Chaz is back in Florida?