New addition to the Trippys

Charles p.o.v

After the play date we dropped Chaz off at my sisters house so he could stay the night. I drove home with Alli she looked tired, I stopped at a red light and touched her hand.

"You okay?". I asked.

"Yeah". She said.

I turned and the light was green, I started driving. We got home and Zoey and Marley barked the place down. I went to my office and caught up on more editing. I looked down at my my feet to see Zoey. I gave her a little pat on the head and continued with editing. I looked to my left to see a picture of me and Chaz last year at his 5th birthday, I miss how close we were there, we've drifted apart, I hate it so much. Then I saw my baby girls scan photo, I'm so excited to welcome her into this world but I want her big brother to be in the picture too. I don't want him to be feeling left out.

Alli's p.o.v

I was picking up some of Chaz's toys, I walked into his room and put them in a box. Wow my back is killing me! I walked into the baby's nursery, me and Charles finished it last week, I loved seeing baby pink everywhere. I couldn't stop smiling. I walked out and started heading to the kitchen when I got a sharp pain in my stomach, then water splashed on the floor, my waters just broke!

"Char!". I shouted.

"Yeah?". I heard.

"MY WATERS HAVE BROKE". I shouted.

Within seconds Charles came running through with a baby bag, he picked me up, just like when we got married and rushed to the car, well looks like the Trippy's will have a new addition.

Chaz's p.o.v

I looked at the clock 7pm. Aunt Mel's house is so boring, I was sitting on the floor next to Tyson watching tv, then aunt Mel's phone rang.

"Aunt Mel, your phone!". I shouted.

She came through and answered it, I wasn't listening then I heard aunt Mel scream like she was really excited. Then she started running around, what's going on? She hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Chaz, your a big brother!". She said.

Wait, what? no this can't be I didn't want a little sister!

"C'mon we need to see mommy in hospital". She said.

I didn't want to go, aunt Mel put on my chucks and we left. We got in the car and all aunt Mel could take about was the baby, I hate this.

We got to the hospital aunt Mel held my hand, we went to a desk and asked what room mom was in, we went in a elevator, I don't want to see her.

We walked to the room and I stopped, aunt Mel looked at me.

"C'mon Chaz, she's right in that room". She said.

I shook my head, I don't want to see her.

"C'mon sweetie". She said.

I sat on a chair, I wasn't going in. I saw aunt Mel go into the room. Then I saw dad come out. Great.

He sat next to me.

"She's beautiful, you know". He said.

"C'mon Chaz, come and see your little sister". He added.

I didn't say anything.

"Everyone's waiting on you, you know even your little sister". He said.

I took a deep breath and walked in. The whole family were there, they were all standing around the baby. I walked and stood next to the bed mom was in.

"Hi sweetie". She said.

"Hi.". I said.

Dad handed the baby to mom. Then dad sat me on his knee.

"Family picture". Aunt Mel said.

I didn't smile, I don't like having a little sister.

"Hold her Chaz". Dad said.

"No". I said.

"C'mon sweetie, touch her or something". Mom said.

"No". I said again.

Dad moved the baby closer to me, I jumped off his knee.

"I said no". I said as I walked out if the room.

Stupid baby, soon everyone gonna forget about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The baby girl is here!:D, Chaz isn't happy, what will happen next? You decide;), baby girl names? Hope you enjoyed this chapter!