Or are you too chicken?

Charles p.o.v

We all got out our cars and grabbed our kids luckily I only have one, same with Travis but Jason is such a hand full.

"Okay, so we're going to split up with the kids". Travis said.

"Okay, Jason, Chaz, Kullen and Kaitlin, you's are coming with me, Charles and Danny". Travis said.

"And the rest of yous are going with Coley and Hunter". Travis added

Soon we all went our different ways we decided since Kaitlin was the only girl with us and the youngest she got to pick what to go on first.

"What do you want to go on first baby girl?". Danny asked as he held Kaitlin.

"Spinning tea cups". She replied.

Then we hear groaning.

"Jason Henry Clark!". Travis shouted at his son. "What's with the attitude?!".

Jason rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes or you won't be going on any rides!". Travis shouted.

Chaz looked up at me surprised that Travis was shouting he doesn't usually shouted. Soon we got to the spinning tea cups.

"I don't want to go on alone daddy!". Kaitlin said.

"Well the only boy that's little too is Chaz".

"I'll go on with her". Chaz said

Danny put Kaitlin onto the cup and I put Chaz next to her. Soon the ride started it was pretty adorable listening to them laugh.

It was about an hour later and the carnival started too get busy.

Chaz's p.o.v

Me and Kullen were eating our candy when Jason came up too us.

"Hey want to go on that big ride". He said pointing

Me and Kullen both look up.

"That's gotta be at least 100 feet in the air!". Kullen said.

"C'mon guys let's go!". Jason said.

"Wait, my daddy said I'm not supposed to go any where with out asking him". I said.

"Yeah, same". Kullen added.

"They won't know, c'mon guys or are you too chicken?". Jason joked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What should happen next? Should Chaz and Kullen listen to Jason? Sorry I left you guys with a cliffy;). Comment on what you think should happen and you don't know I might just use your ideas;)